Talk

Advanced search

boardwalk empire new season

(9 Posts)
allypally1983 Wed 19-Sep-12 13:57:14

who'll be tuning in to the new series? can't wait. who's your fav character?

Piggychunk Wed 19-Sep-12 14:38:20

Me too when does it start?.. Was really shocked who they killed off on last series ( wont say just incase people haven't watched it )

scorchienne Wed 19-Sep-12 14:48:46

I cant wait for this to start again, I like Nucky (poor misunderstood gangster) and Richard Harrow, Jack Huston plays the part wonderfully. I find Margaret quite annoying, love Lucy Danziger (Paz de la Huerta), she had all the best clothes in the season 1 and 2.

Elsqueak Wed 19-Sep-12 15:00:29

Oo, me, me! Am really looking forward to it. I loved Nucky. Gangster with a heart of gold.
Love the way anything can happen on this show. How about Jimmy and his mum though?

limitedperiodonly Thu 20-Sep-12 13:45:41

Nucky, Jimmy, Richard, Rothstein, Van Alden, Gillian, .

I don't know whether Richard and Van Alden are going to be back. Don't know that for sure.

I can't stand Margaret but I do like her bonkersness. I think Nucky will sorrowfully have her committed to somewhere she can do him no more harm rather than having her killed. Maybe a lobotomy too. They used to be very popular in '20s America.

moonblushtomato Thu 20-Sep-12 21:03:18

Will sorely miss Jimmy......grin Think it was the permanent lipgloss that did it!

allypally1983 Fri 21-Sep-12 09:44:30

it starts on 29th september,sky atlantic. smile

Ephiny Mon 24-Sep-12 15:05:20

Can't wait. I just watched series 2 and loved it, and the season finale was all kinds of incredible.

I think Van Alden will be back, judging by where he ended up, would guess we've probably seen the last of Lucy though.

shrimponastick Tue 25-Sep-12 19:51:03

Ah - I liked Boardwalk Empire.

We have to subscribe to the Sky package - but hte only extra thing we use it for is this show, and Game ofThrones.

Works out a bit pricey though.....

maybe will get on terrestrial tv soon??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now