Talk

Advanced search

Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Chimmi, Zaniel, Chaniel...will there ever be a Hestemb?

(984 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 20:04:13

grin

Come on. Get them bean bags over here. You know you want to.

HaitchJay Tue 21-Aug-12 20:06:20

<Drags in beanbag and blanket (cold here today) >

ClaimedByMe Tue 21-Aug-12 20:08:49

Well hello!!! I watch everyday but keep forgetting to join the thread, what do we think the outcome of the whole Chimmi Zaniel affair???

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 20:13:14

I could tell you claimed but Digitalspy could tell you better wink

I blame Raahh or Sparkling for getting me started on the spoilers

But we don't mention the spoilers on here. We just say "ohhhh, fancy that" or "it looks pretty WTF next week".

I like our Doctors thread. <strokes thread>. Nice to see you.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 20:14:24

Haitch! Glad you found the new thread. I was sweating there for a minute.

Phew.

BiscuitNibbler Tue 21-Aug-12 20:15:17

Just watching now. Lovely WTF episode to start the new thread. Love the new thread title, MsNobody! Hestemb! grin

Wasn't the pet shop man in Brookside?

TBFE is looking particularly fine today, MsNobody, don't you think?

Sparklingbrook Tue 21-Aug-12 20:20:50

Hi all. After the BAH episodes of last week I was very reassured by today's WTF offering.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 20:26:13

<ashamed to admit I've not watched it yet>

but TBFE would have to shed a few pounds and do something with his hair before I would even contemplate going there. I'm hoping to watch it in a minute. just a few loose ends to tie up.

Raahh Tue 21-Aug-12 20:26:33

I'm innocent I tell ya!! gringrin

<drags tatty bean bag into corner>

Poor Mrs T- her and her red bush are destined to be alonesad

I think Pet shop man- George layton? may have been in Eastenders. He was in lots of 70's sitcomsgrin The casting director must be running out of 70's sitcom actors by now, surely??

Raahh Tue 21-Aug-12 20:28:11

and Hurrah!! This thread is now back on my threads i'm on hides hide button

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 21:06:04

At least her bush isn't grey. That is depressing grin.

BiscuitNibbler Tue 21-Aug-12 21:06:44

Oh yes, he was the guy who ripped off Pat!

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 21:14:24

Just watching it. Elaines face is priceless "He's a tortoise. You do realise that?"

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Tue 21-Aug-12 21:46:06

Ooh new thread hurrah, loving Hestemb Mrs N - genius grin

Only in Letherbridge could you book an appointment, turn up and see a doctor for someone who doesn't exist or is in fact a tortoise

Today's was definitely in the top 10 of wtf episodes. Doctors at its best smile

Longtallsally Tue 21-Aug-12 22:15:51

OK it's late at night but I have just noticed this thread again, and better delurk. Secret Doctors fan here - don't tell dh! I can admit to watching Doctors at the start when Helen, the miserable, and Mike, the traumatised Bosnian vet were partners, along with Mac, though haven't watched every episode since, honest!

Will probably never get to log on, whilst watching - far too complicated - but love reading your comments!

Omg - Helen. I think I remember her. Blonde, slender, big boobs, wispy bouffant bob?

I always liked the gay one what worked with Jude. Dark hair, slightly Spanishy looking. Name escapes me.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 22:24:06

Longtallsally just join in if/when you feel like it. I'm glad you like our comments grin

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 22:25:01

Well, I watched todays and I was a bit WTF/BAH. I quite like the new girl. She's very pretty.

MsNobodyAgain Tue 21-Aug-12 22:29:25

Mildred I am glad you like 'Hestemb'. It made me chuckle. I was wondering if anyone else would appreciate the joke.

I'm sick of Elaine now. I think Heston and Mrs T will get it on before TBFE and Elaine ever shake the beanbag.

Longtallsally Wed 22-Aug-12 11:13:27

lol Makescakes - I was wondering after I posted what the male gay character's name was too. I can see him in my minds eye but the name has gone.

Walter the tortoise was pretty WTF though nothing on the episode when a PhD student managed to 'infect' Daniel with an oestrogen filled handkie, which immediately made him behave in a very very camp/effeminate manner . . . Script writers had definitely had a loooooong lunch that day . . .

toldmywrath Wed 22-Aug-12 11:52:24

MsNobody what a great thread title! Don't suppose it'll come to fruition (could be WinTer when it happens)
I've got it LongTS -Greg the Spanish looking one.

MsNobodyAgain Wed 22-Aug-12 12:24:53

I am verrrrrrrrrrry proud in a Mrs T type way of my thread title.

<shallow>

I may even get to watch todays live. Shock horror. grin

LongTS I am in awe of your powers of recall. I can barely remember what happened yesterday! smile

Longtallsally Wed 22-Aug-12 12:46:54

grin I am a person of limited talents. but one is my very detailed recall of totally random and useless information eg long ago episodes of Doctors.

Only on MN does one get credit for such things!!

Sparklingbrook Wed 22-Aug-12 13:49:49

WTF? Period costume/Horrible Histories?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now