Talk

Advanced search

Remember Stella from The Apprentice?

(6 Posts)
LeBOOOf Mon 24-Oct-11 22:56:28

Well I may be late to the party here, and people have perhaps seen this already, but it really does seem like she has been royally shafted.

MarthasHarbour Mon 24-Oct-11 23:10:23

Daily Mail LeBoF? wink

but yes that is apalling, i really liked Stella too, what a waste of talent, here's hoping she is snapped up in the city. Loving how AS tried to stick the knife in about her hubby having gangland connections hmm

LeBOOOf Mon 24-Oct-11 23:13:57

Yes- I just popped over to Digital Spy to see what they made of the new Junior series, and saw it linked there. I loved Stella, and I'm so cross she has been messed around like this. Sugar's lot have really smeared her in response too angry

MarthasHarbour Mon 24-Oct-11 23:18:25

Dammit the new series was tonight wasnt it? Hmm after reading that i am not sure if i am bothered now.

Now hoping Tom the Geek is being looked after, it was a new format this year so hopefully he is being used more productively. Yep, Sugar's people have shot themselves in the foot with that response.

ScarlettIsWalking Mon 24-Oct-11 23:31:50

I really liked her. Something doesn't really surprise me here though. It's all a big act with lord sugar isn't it now? He really is not a great guy...

needanewname Tue 25-Oct-11 07:06:17

Shame, i thought Stella was great,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now