Talk

Advanced search

X-FACTOR- apparently, it's ROCK week!!

(1000 Posts)
NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 14:02:55

...which could be prog rock, soft rock, hard rock, Blackpool rock...anything really. Early spoilers are that Klitty is doing 'Live and Let Die', and Johnny is doing 'I believe in a thing called love' by The Darkness- nowt camp about that at all then!! Skanky Frankie is doing Primal Scream's 'Rocks'- very apt. grin The spoilers were very wrong early on last week though.

(Klitty, according to the spoiler is playing the piano- this could be her un-doing- a few years back Laura (?) who was really good, and an early favourite, was booted off the week she accompanied herself. We can only hope).

Someone will do Bon Jovi, I'm sure. And Coldplay.

Lets Raawwwk!

LadyEvilEyes Sat 22-Oct-11 16:33:52

Is this tonight's X Factor thread then?
Settles down.
Is Live and Let Die rock?
The parameters of what should be in what musical genre are way weird on X Factor.

DedalusDigglesPocketWatch Sat 22-Oct-11 16:36:10

Marks spot.

Do you think they aim to get a coldplay song in every week?

LeBOOOf Sat 22-Oct-11 16:38:30

I wonder what the Fey Fairy will do then?

Anyway- I heard this week that Louis' heart is in pieces after the Westlife split. But thankfully, his penis is still in One Direction.

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 17:00:08

Are we back on for hating Janet? Excellent.

Snurk at Boff's joke. Norty.

SauvignonBlanche Sat 22-Oct-11 17:03:44

I love Primal Scream - Skanky Frankie will ruin the song! angry

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:09:46

I wondered about whether Wings could really be considered 'rock' - but Guns and Roses covered 'Live and Let Die', so maybe Klitty will dress like Slash for her performance. Dread to think what simpery soft rock dross Janet may churn out- Journey, anyone? been a while since I have heard 'Don't stop believing', come to think of it...

<I take it the grace period for slagging off wee Janet is over, and we can get back to business? She was crap, last week, btwgrin>

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 17:15:45

Raah, have you seen the Sesame Street Glee?

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:17:27

No-will check it out.I love Sesame Street!

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:23:38

Sue- thank you for that, pmsl.

Much better than the bunch of muppets on the X Factor!!grin

LeBOOOf Sat 22-Oct-11 17:26:38

Give us a link for the lazy then!

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:28:12

G!

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 17:30:30

Sorry, was going to link and had to go to see to the rabbit. DD is training Spunk Bunny Two to live indoors she thinks.

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:32:36

Awww. I had a house rabbit. Brian, he was lush. grin except when he was chewing electrical wires.

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 17:34:52

Yes, there is that. Or pissing on my carpet.
I am not keen but as he is now a only rabbit, he deserves to annoy the dog the company.

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 17:39:31

Bri was well trained, had a litter box, and never went anywhere he shouldn't. But he was a destructive little critter!

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 17:42:08

SB2 will not be indoors full time, for one thing his hutch is much nicer grin. He free-ranges when we're home as I have a secure garden and we're doing this so that he's not stuck in the hutch all winter, if it snows.

LeBOOOf Sat 22-Oct-11 17:46:07

I love it- thanks Raah grin

rockinastocking Sat 22-Oct-11 17:49:11

I'm going out sad

I don't want to, but I must.

I'll miss you all. I may even sneak a look at my iphone in between the starter and the main.

Hate on Frankie Cockoozer for me, someone.

SuePurblybiltFromBitsofCorpses Sat 22-Oct-11 18:05:46

Bloody Hell. So we're missing Emma, Rockin, Sjoops and Saywolef tonight.

Sad days.

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 18:09:09

The Cocky one has been in the tabloids this week after 'bedding' twins. Skanky git. Seemed very proud of the headline, though. People only 'romp' and get 'bedded' in the tabloids don't they? grin

LeBOOOf Sat 22-Oct-11 18:20:09

Are you sure it wasn't a 'yomp' with twins, and he's actually been backpacking up some Munros for charidee?

NosfeRaahhtu Sat 22-Oct-11 18:24:13

rofl @'yomp'

He's a dirty bugger- def in need of a good scrub.

I'm waiting for him to announce he has had 'XFactor' tatooed on his arse. Or Barry grin

chipstick10 Sat 22-Oct-11 18:53:54

confused really not liking xf this year, its dire if im honest. Im sick of the bad song choices, average performances, and the scripted judging. Im still watching tho shock

herbietea Sat 22-Oct-11 18:59:37

Message withdrawn

This thread is not accepting new messages.