Talk

Advanced search

Body Farm is shite and has been shite since the beginning so why

(10 Posts)
travellingwilbury Tue 18-Oct-11 21:08:54

am I still watching it ?

The acting is rubbish , the stories are crap , full of holes but it is the last one tonight and I am insisting on watching it .

I am officially a fool .

TheFidgetySheep Tue 18-Oct-11 21:10:19

Agree. Tis self conscious toss

SecretNutellaFix Tue 18-Oct-11 21:11:31

DH thinks it's much the same, so why the fuck does he have it on and he's in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher, while I'm stuck on the sofa with the laptop?

Inghouls2 Tue 18-Oct-11 21:15:20

it is utter shite... I'm in bed with the laptop as I refuse to watch anymore. and dh insists there is nothing else on.
I just cannot stand that male character, the weird one who stays behind and is psychic/psycho

TheFidgetySheep Tue 18-Oct-11 21:17:00

And why the hell is the kitchen they all use such a bloody mess?

Inghouls2 Tue 18-Oct-11 21:19:00

yes, what is that house meant to be ? t'is crap

travellingwilbury Tue 18-Oct-11 21:19:23

fidgety , that is what I keep shouting at the tv saying , if they are supposed to be all forensic and science like , why is the place so bloody grubby looking ?

But mainly why the hell am I watching ?

travellingwilbury Tue 18-Oct-11 22:00:40

Thank God that is over .

TheSmallBloodiedFingerPrint Wed 19-Oct-11 15:07:10

Thank god I've found you, I was about to start a thread on this. DH and I cannot understand why they are in some shithole grubby farm testing highly delicate dna and forensic evidence in the most unsterile place imaginable and also next to their kitchen confused.

Why was the weirdy bloke (the techy one) burying someone in the garden yesterday?

And I hate the pretentious talky bit at the end, it makes me cringe.

TechnoViking Wed 19-Oct-11 15:08:56

It was bollocks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now