Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gok's new show

(3 Posts)
LittleMumSmall Tue 11-Oct-11 21:13:19

Sorry if this has been done to death on MN talk already, but am I alone in thinking it's utter tripe? It was always a bit ropey but previous shows had a bit more interest with Brix's 'high-end' stuff and the fashion competition bit at the end. Now it just seems like one long advert for Primark. Mind you, I have to admire the way Gok's managed to get so much mileage out of his one and only fashion tip of 'add a belt'.

dingdongthewitchisdead3 Tue 11-Oct-11 22:51:26

I thought the stuff he put on those three normal women was pretty grim this week. It didn't suit them at all. And I agree that the rest of it is alot of tat, though I have to admit I made a mental note to go to Primark this week to buy a few new belts blush

StopRainingPlease Wed 12-Oct-11 18:55:33

Yeah, he's obsessed with belts! I saw one the other day with 3 women in dresses, he'd added belts to them all and the belts just didn't go and weren't needed.

Plus of course, he likes a belt to pull in the waist, even if the woman is slim anyway and the belt doesn't do anything, or she has a massive chest and post-belt she looks so top-heavy she's going to keel over.

And while I'm at it, what's with the heels? He always seems to put women in 3"+ heels. How about something practical for everyday, rather than towering heels and pencil skirts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now