Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Doctors: <<<saddo and possible spoiler alert>>>

(9 Posts)
lilolilmanchester Mon 10-Oct-11 22:17:19

only half watch it (tho love it)! .... and just caught a bit of today's episode... has Harrison really bumped off Jack???????

ClaimedByMe Mon 10-Oct-11 22:19:53

Naaahhh, he survives, you must visit the digital spy website i must get a life

lilolilmanchester Mon 10-Oct-11 22:38:08

thanks Claimed. So was that Jack he tipped off the bridge or just a bundle of evidence? (can get it on catch up but not got time to watch it tonight) I suspect there are a zillion Doctors fans on here who just keep very quiet! I just hope they don't spin this storyline out for too much longer

ClaimedByMe Tue 11-Oct-11 08:42:06

It was jack in the bodybag, They only spin it out a few more days, i think harrison is banged up by the end of the week!

lilolilmanchester Wed 12-Oct-11 23:23:30

confused... does Jack survive or is he dead in body bag?

He sets jack up for a murder

hellokittyruleswastink Thu 13-Oct-11 15:58:18

luving the whole storyline

eaglewings Thu 13-Oct-11 16:02:09

He wasn't dead when in the body bag so when he hit the water he un zipped himself and swam to the edge of the canal where he was later found unconscious. The vilan then tried to suffocate him in his hospital bed having removed his breathing tube.

Jack's dad then finds him in the hospital room and fights harrison till help arrives

eaglewings Thu 13-Oct-11 16:04:10

Oh, this is all because Jack has found evidence that Harrison was the killer by finding a photo of Harrison and the murdered woman in a night club

Just like life at our local doctors and police station smile

I am sooooo embarrassed I know all this story line

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now