Talk

Advanced search

Im worried that Tracey Luv wont beable to cope with twins.

(26 Posts)
kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 18:53:08

Do you think its really going to happen? Devs already got twins. Maybe she should give one to Becky as a present?

Well, she doesn't really cope with Amy does she, palms her off on other people left right and centre. Oh, hang on, that's normal in Corrie.

meditrina Fri 07-Oct-11 19:08:29

I thought the medical crisis was going to be a post-transplant issue.

Even though successful pregnancies do occur, the risk factors for quite a range of sub-optimal outcomes is much higher than in a non-transplanted mother. This seems to be totally glossed over.

BTW: am I right in thinking the typical length of a post-transplant singleton pregnancy is about 35 weeks? Anyone know if, as in ordinary gestation, twins would be a further couple of weeks early?

Suckstobeme Fri 07-Oct-11 19:15:30

She does seem to be mellowing a bit?

turnitup Fri 07-Oct-11 19:30:21

I dont think she will end up with twins - bound to be some kind of tragedy coming

kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 19:37:20

me neither. I hope she doesnt end up with Steve.

kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 19:43:27

I forgot about Steve being a twin.

I think she's only being nice to keep Steve onside, there isn't a genuine nice bone in her body. They never mention the transplant do they?

Becky also seems to have calmed down a bit. For a long time I didn't want her to get together with Steve, I though she was too much of a liability, but now they have split up I find myself wanting them back together. Anything to get one over on Tracey, I wish they would just write her out permanently, she isn't even a very good bad character anymore.

kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 20:32:15

Did I miss something or, is Amba gay? I mustve missed the last episode.

thenightsky Fri 07-Oct-11 20:48:37

Never mind Tracey Luv... how fab is Eileen's cleavage as she hangs by the neck from the factory roof bars? [grin

kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 22:07:11

That was a funny episode, I did laugh.

choppychopster Fri 07-Oct-11 22:09:16

Yay for Eileen getting a date with the fireman who used to be in Hollyoaks! grin

BoozeDilemma Fri 07-Oct-11 22:33:39

I had a dream about Tracey last night. Woke up thinking I must call her and congratulate her on the twins, and ask her if she's getting back together with Steve..... maybe I am psychic!

kitya Fri 07-Oct-11 22:34:45

I really feel for Becky sad

thenightsky Fri 07-Oct-11 23:35:05

Poor Becky sad

Aww, just watched it, that final scene with Becky brought a tear to my eye.

kitya Mon 10-Oct-11 19:09:10

I know its not real but, I was gutted for her.

carabos Mon 10-Oct-11 19:47:33

Sorry for being late to the party - but what transplant? And when did Amba turn gay?

About 15 years ago Tracey had to have a kidney transplant, IIRC after a drug overdose. Kidney was provided conveniently by Dierdre's then husband whose name I have forgotten but he was Morrocan. He subsequently died in a stabbing i think.

This has reminded me, didn't Vera donate a kidney to someone? It wasn't Tommy was it?

EdithWeston Mon 10-Oct-11 20:54:12

The former husband was Samir Raschid.

It was Gail's first husband Brian who died in a stabbing, wasn't it?

MurielTheActor Tue 11-Oct-11 18:37:03

Both of them... hmm

Apparently Samir was mugged and donated his kidney post mortem in the usual manner rather than as a living donor (had to look that up in Wiki!).

Finallygotaroundtoit Wed 12-Oct-11 16:04:15

shock that generic nurse/midwife fella sent Tracey Luv to hospital in an ambulance cos she'd been sick a few times!

And shock shock that scanner told rellies that 'Tracey ere' was having twins without telling her first and in private!!!

Am I taking it too seriously?

T'is obvious, Tracy dies due to kidney / twin carrying problems leaving becki and steve to raise babies and amy. <<wise>>

Then Steve gets back with Becky and they all live happily ever after............

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now