Talk

Advanced search

Kate's worst wardrobe malfunction so far???

(11 Posts)
minko Tue 04-Oct-11 14:41:35

Neighbours today - the harlequin top. Are they having a laughl!? The poor girl has done something real bad to the wardrobe department...

MrsMilton Tue 04-Oct-11 15:40:55

Never mind Kate, what's with that awful coat Sonya has taken to wearing in every scene? It pus me in mind of the raincoat-wearing killer in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Is it a coat, is it a cape, is it poncho?

minko Tue 04-Oct-11 15:46:11

It's her 'I'm a gardener' coat. Goes with her 'I'm a gardener' checked shirts. Tis horrible...

anonacfr Tue 04-Oct-11 16:59:10

Heh! I watched it and was going to post the same but someone's already beaten me to it.
Her face looked strangely bloated as well.

Anyone else thinks that Rhys and Jade will end up together? Kyle is just too thick for her.

AlfieandAnnieRose Thu 06-Oct-11 20:41:22

Can't believe Noah is 18!! Thought he was about 14 or 15! So he and Kate could get together (in Noah's dreams).

AlfieandAnnieRose Thu 06-Oct-11 20:43:48

Oh and dont think that was Kate's worst outfit she has worn. Anyone remember that awful puffy sleeved dress she wore that was created by Donna?! That wins hands down, it was hideous! grin

MigratingCoconuts Thu 06-Oct-11 20:59:59

I was admiring Sonya's coat just the other day too! Amazing how you get a new hobby and then a instant whole new wardrobe to go with it too...

Its like Sophe's attempts at a grungier look since getting the hots for guitar lessons from Noah. From nowhere, she has cool hats and lippy.

Sevenfold Thu 06-Oct-11 21:03:33

so glad someone else has notice sonya's coat. it is awful

minko Fri 07-Oct-11 09:52:19

Sophie was wearing a hat that used to belong to Rachel Kinski the other day. I used to quite like it on Rachel. Obviously a mistake in wardrobe there.

minko Fri 07-Oct-11 09:52:46

(I am so tragic blush)

MigratingCoconuts Fri 07-Oct-11 17:25:54

wow, minko!

<bows down to superior tragicness>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now