Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone want to join me in speculating what the xfactor twist will be?

(36 Posts)
AisforAcorn Mon 03-Oct-11 08:45:52

Because it would seem I am a total saddo and want to know.

I just read on another forum that apparently someone 'in the know' says simon will be back with an American category. However someone 'in the know' could well be someone cousins friends aunties chicken so don't quote me on that.

And actually how could that work, because what about Xfactor USA.

< overthinking this>

LadyBeagleEyes Mon 03-Oct-11 11:05:21

I hope it's something that brings Jade back.
She woz robbed.

SurprisEs Mon 03-Oct-11 11:15:20

Wild cars probably. Not so wild. I dunno the show is beginning to disappoint me. What's up with all these put together groups?

Doubt it will have anything to do with Simon Cowell. He's too busy with X-Factor USA.

SurprisEs Mon 03-Oct-11 11:15:59

Wild cards. Sorry not cars. Lol

Stilla Mon 03-Oct-11 11:50:34

Gamu was trending on twitter last night . . . . .so its obvious she'll be back with Cheryl as her mentor grin

SoupDragon Mon 03-Oct-11 11:51:49

Could it be that they will have someone with talent on it?

AisforAcorn Mon 03-Oct-11 11:53:37

Oh golly I had forgotten all about Gamu!! That would be ace.

I really hope cheryl doesn't come back with her cankles.

SurprisEs Mon 03-Oct-11 11:54:21

Gamy and Cheryl against the world. Wow, exciting!!!!

SurprisEs Mon 03-Oct-11 11:55:23

I preferred Cheryl to Tulisa. I find Tulisa a bit irritating, for no good reason by the way.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 03-Oct-11 13:46:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SurprisEs Mon 03-Oct-11 13:51:31

Not bothered about her personal life. Just found she was more interesting to watch. No, she isn't particularly talented but somehow she kept menglued to that tv screen. Can't say the same about Tulisa, I find her boring. I don't have a logical reason for this, sorry, can't have a food discussion on the matter as I probably wouldn't make sence.

AisforAcorn Mon 03-Oct-11 16:48:46

well I have done some googling and it would seem the most common theory is that the judges will swap categories. Then it will be revealed that kitty is katie wassitsface from last year in a mask.

shineynewthings Mon 03-Oct-11 18:09:21

I hope there's no swap. It will pee me off majorly. I think the judges suit their categories. Not fair to the contestants either. It really will annoy me.

deemented Mon 03-Oct-11 18:12:06

I think they'll give wildcards out. You know, like they did with Wagner last year? Hopefully Jade will get back in.

Hammy02 Tue 04-Oct-11 10:54:10

Maybe they won't royally shaft the winner into signing a contract where Simon gets 80% of money made and the artist gets 5%!

LadyBeagleEyes Tue 04-Oct-11 12:02:19

I'm sure they won't swap categories.
Gary and Kelly have got the most likely to win categories, they're not going to give them up.
Who would want Louis' category< he chose a bunch of losers.

GetOrfMo1Land Tue 04-Oct-11 12:06:53

Please god PLEASE GOD Simon and Cheryl don't come back.

I didn't like Gamu anyway, and didn't rate Jade, the mithering misery.

I think the twist will be a wildcard.

LadyBeagleEyes Tue 04-Oct-11 12:13:19

I think Simon will be back at some point as a guest judge.
There would be no place for Cheryl though I'm sure she'll come back with a guest spot singing her latest crap single.

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 04-Oct-11 12:14:57

Oh I love Tulisa. Cheryl I found quite dull, and I really think Tulisa has been given better clothes grin.

I thought that it might be the judges changing categories. Which would just make a mockery of the whole "choosing" fiasco that took two days in a foreign country because you can guarantee that none of the judges would have picked the same people that the others did IYSWIM.

Imagine trying to mentor someone that you thought was shit didn't believe in.

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 04-Oct-11 12:17:05

I didn't like Gamu either. A guy I went to school with is her singing teacher, so you would think I'd be more supportive, but she's just not my cup of tea.

BigBadMummy Tue 04-Oct-11 12:17:38

I thought the internet was awash with the "fact" that they all now have to swap groups so they will not actually be mentoring the people they picked.

Byeckerslike Tue 04-Oct-11 12:20:33

Swapping categories would be shit for the reason mrs bc said. I really like the judging line up this year and have enjoyed this series so far.
I agree however that Jade was robbed...

midnightexpress Tue 04-Oct-11 12:27:15

A judge swap would be a rubbish twist - it would be all about the judges rather than about the contestants iyswim - wouldn't make any difference to the way the live shows play out.

A much better twist would be to get rid of the shit groups category - they never win and most of them get kicked out in the first three weeks or so. Not to mention the fact that it's blatantly unfair to keep putting through made up bands who have never sung together when you've turfed out much better contestants further back in the competition. And while they're at it they could probably lose the freaks overs category, who never win either. I like Johnny, but he's not going to win, likewise whateverhernameis who got in when thingy pulled out, and katie bigpants and the weeping soldier are both a bit rubbish.

Or to tell them all that they have to write their own bloody song for Xmas No 1 - that would sort the sheep from the goats.

Roseflower Tue 04-Oct-11 12:54:31

I really, realy hope the twist is this:

They get rid of all the judges and just have Gary & Robbie

They made it way more fun!

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 04-Oct-11 13:13:45

Yes, what Roseflower said grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now