Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone mention where Corrie Rosie had been?

(14 Posts)
kitya Mon 26-Sep-11 22:22:59

Or why she has that horrible hair cut?

soymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:25:55

YABR!! Her acting has changed to! Still funny though.

Can I ask if anybody knows where Eddy has gone? Did he leave?

kitya Mon 26-Sep-11 22:28:46

how does she know theres no chance of getting back with Eddy. I kind of liked him.

soymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:39:20

He is a nicer/cleaner version of Les Battersby!
That no good builder is punching above his weight!!

LordOfTheFlies Mon 26-Sep-11 22:52:00

There was something in the Daily Mail about the Rosie character doing a modelling shoot in London.

I fecking hate the way she does that stupid pout or the stupid wide-eyed look. Its not just the character, whenever she's 'caught' on camera (obviously staged) either walking down the road -with her phone welded to her ear( Shock,girl walks and talks on phone) or carrying shopping, she's got the same stupid pout/wide eye look.

Mind you, I also hate David Platts looking-up-through-his-eyebrows-pretending-to-be-menacing look or his mouth gormlessly hanging open look.(Want to punch his chin and close his gob)

Calm now.

kitya Mon 26-Sep-11 22:55:01

I just cant stop fancying Peter!! the way he was stroking Carlas hair, I was quite envy

soymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:59:29

I actually think Peter will ripen with age! The best is yet to come IMO wink

giraffesCantChaChaCha Mon 26-Sep-11 23:01:38

Eddy went to Germany to live with his friend.

kitya Mon 26-Sep-11 23:17:27

Anna is very attractive.

soymama Tue 27-Sep-11 07:47:44

Thank you Giraffes!

housemum Wed 28-Sep-11 23:11:45

Eddy couldn't handle Fay, offered a job in Germany and Anna had to choose him or Fay - when she said she couldn't abandon Fay it was over.

Rosie - want to smack her in the face. she has all the acting ability of Dev or Ken. (Dev = modulate tone of voice up and down. I wonder if you speed up the tapes he would sound like a siren. Ken = remove glasses and sigh. Someone died? Remove glasses, shake head, sigh. Tram crash? Remove glasses, shake head, sigh.) If we have a petrol crisis it will be because all the oil products have been used providing Rosie with lipgloss.

David - looks like a rat. Nick is a love rat. Rodent genes must run in the family as Gail looks like a hamster. Martin had a passing resemblance to a squirrel. (though DH would probably say Sarah Louise is a fox so that kind of fails there...)

Peter - definitely improving. And Leanne is one of my favourite characters.

Needed to get that out of my system - as you were!

kitya Wed 28-Sep-11 23:17:09

As if Rosie could be a model!! Where is Sophie these days?

Loving Roys mother.

MrsMilton Thu 29-Sep-11 14:07:55

Sophie is loving Roy's mother? Now that's a story-line.

kitya Thu 29-Sep-11 16:52:50

smile

Poor Leeanne, what will happen to her and Peter. When is Becky going out of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now