Talk

Advanced search

The Killing Series 2

(9 Posts)
MidnightHag Thu 22-Sep-11 08:33:16

I have just finished watching the 1st series on IPlayer. The BBC site says the second series is due to be broadcast "late summer". Have I missed it?? (Please say I haven't!)

MidnightHag Thu 22-Sep-11 09:06:15

Desperate bump

FairyBlueBell Thu 22-Sep-11 09:11:17

You haven't. There's another thread that says October or Novemberwink

FairyBlueBell Thu 22-Sep-11 09:12:34

Loved it ...

MidnightHag Thu 22-Sep-11 14:50:23

Oh great!

aloiseb Fri 07-Oct-11 00:35:06

Did anybody watch the USA version of "The Killing"? Having given up on it after cringing at the over-acting on episode 2, I am now anxious to know whether there really was a different ending?
[massive hypocrite emoticon]

MelinaM Fri 07-Oct-11 01:48:07

Sorry gave up half way through! Twas chronic to watch! ...plus Meyer wasn't as easy on the eye eitherwink

Desperately waiting for S2 to begin!!!

<taps fingers impatiently>

moragbellingham Fri 07-Oct-11 18:26:58

I watched both Danish and US versions at the same time. I preferred the Danish one for some reason - a bit grittier I think. I tried to watch the full US series but it ended half way through and I haven't found out if it's a mid-season break type thing or just been taken off airconfused - anyone know?
Now I know the killer in the Danish version, I'm wondering who the US decided would make a better killer.

Doomandgloom Sat 08-Oct-11 21:04:37

I watched them both all the way through,thought the Danish one was much better.There was a different ending in the USA one and there is going to be a new series but I think I will just stick to the Danish one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now