Talk

Advanced search

Britain and Ireland's next top model

(71 Posts)
talkingnonsense Sat 17-Sep-11 12:13:56

One of my guilty pleasures...is anyone else watching? I missed the first few and was curious to Jades heritage- she is so beautiful and unusual looking. Also love all the bitching!

CinemaParadiso Sat 17-Sep-11 16:12:57

Ooo I LOVE it & also watch America's, Australia's & Canada's NTM! Who do you reckon will win? My money is on Juste. Not sure about Jade's heritage. I thought Jessica was lovely, very elegant, great figure & a bit more mature than the others.

AKissIsNotAContract Sat 17-Sep-11 16:15:53

I love it too. I think Juste and Jade will be the final 2. I'd like to see Jade win.

OracleInaCoracle Sat 17-Sep-11 16:29:31

I loved stacey, and was v disappointed when she went. Can't abide anistajia, and I love imogen.

Also huge antm fan, drop ds off at school, back home to watch antm with a cuppa <bliss>

OracleInaCoracle Sat 17-Sep-11 16:29:33

I loved stacey, and was v disappointed when she went. Can't abide anistajia, and I love imogen.

Also huge antm fan, drop ds off at school, back home to watch antm with a cuppa <bliss>

foreveryours Sat 17-Sep-11 16:36:45

Juste to win!! Can't say I find Jade attractive at all, unique yes, beautiful no.

OracleInaCoracle Sat 17-Sep-11 17:06:19

Jades got a cracking body though, and I love her frckles. But juste is the most modelesque.

AKissIsNotAContract Sat 17-Sep-11 17:24:56

I think Jade is stunning, I think Juste will win but I'd like to see Jade win. I like her personality more too.

TryLikingClarity Sat 17-Sep-11 18:54:11

I am a huge NTM fan, love them all, much to DH's annoyance as he hates them all.

I think Jade is the most unique, although Anastaija's my fave.

I know Stacey in RL and she is very lovely and just the same as she was on TV.

(hope that doesn't 'out' my identity, but I doubt it!)

going Sat 17-Sep-11 18:56:27

I think Juste will win, she looks like a model. I think Jade is very pretty but don't understand why Imogen is there!

talkingnonsense Sun 18-Sep-11 12:29:14

Imogen looked lovely in the bride shot. I think she is partly there CIA she is gossipy and a bit bitchy and it makes good tv! I find juste a bit dull looking, tho she has great legs! Was a bit sad that jess went home, she had great photos, but I expect in the end it was to do with her size, ridiculous as that seems. She also came across as much brighter than the others.

OracleInaCoracle Sun 18-Sep-11 13:26:08

i loved jessica's sea world photo! gorgeous. imogen looks so much better with her make over!

40notTrendy Sun 18-Sep-11 13:28:05

Love em all! Yep, my money on Juste. Think Imogen is a bit too ordinary.

carrotsandpeasifyouplease Sun 18-Sep-11 18:58:02

actually much prefer Juste's personality, she is more tomboyish than Jade who was so thrilled to be able to do some cheerleading.

talkingnonsense Sun 18-Sep-11 20:10:27

Jade is very sweet but not sure she has a top model personality! But I still find juste dull. I hoped for jess before she went. What do you lot think of anastasia?

5inthebed Sun 18-Sep-11 20:55:34

I want Jade to win. Her freckles are lovely.

Can't understand why Anistacija got to stay and beautiful Jess got booted off!

I always watch ANTM, and sometimes BAINTM, but dont watch the others. ANTM is the best, the judges are tres faux

whoneedssleepanyway Mon 19-Sep-11 08:15:54

Love this, Juste to win for sure. Imogen is a bit plain Jane. Anajstasia is very beautiful.

Love ANTM too the judges r so much better.

lisad123 Mon 19-Sep-11 20:33:14

I love this, and really want Jade to win. I hate anastacija

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 21:19:45

I loathe anastasia and now juste too.

Nasty cows.

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 21:19:45

I loathe anastasia and now juste too.

Nasty cows.

5inthebed Mon 19-Sep-11 21:39:55

God how bitchy!

How amazing does Jade look though? Would love her hair.

AKissIsNotAContract Mon 19-Sep-11 21:45:31

Jade really seems to have the edge tonight.

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 21:46:01

Jade has the most amazing body! Juste and anastasia are vile. I'd love to go through their portfolio's funny how they shut up when they got to jade's though hmm

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 21:57:45

MISS JAY

OracleInaCoracle Mon 19-Sep-11 21:57:45

MISS JAY

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now