Talk

Advanced search

Olivia Coleman fans - All Hail La Coleman - amazing looking movie released

(7 Posts)
mrszimmerman Sat 10-Sep-11 23:45:33

Trailer is here

It looks incredibly upsetting but brilliant. I love Paddy Considine too, he's amazing and sound like he is lovely guy too which is nice to hear in a director and fairly rare I bet.

I LOVE HER, she's just a total hero of an actress, she's one of the best we have. ALL HAIL!

GsyGacheFiend Sun 11-Sep-11 00:53:23

<<bows down in worship too>>

Thanks for the link MrsZ, unfortunately we only have one cinema where I live which only seems to show the crap stuff teen and horror films, so I'll have to wait for the DVD.

Olivia is an amazing actress, I loved the birth scene in Peep Show, it was the most realistic i'd ever seen on screen grin.

I hope she gets some more awards/recognition.

HarrietJones Sun 11-Sep-11 15:18:16

Putting it on my list!

carernotasaint Sun 11-Sep-11 17:03:16

She also played John Simm"s sister in Exile earlier this year on BBC1 It was a very clever story and she was great at her part.

MaryAnnSingleton Sun 11-Sep-11 19:54:40

we love her chez MAS - we always call her Sophie

mrszimmerman Mon 12-Sep-11 13:26:06

Also I LOVE her in Rev too, I think there'll be more Rev coming and apparently she's in this Thatcher film with Meryl Streep - LAWKS!
I just think she's wonderful and so talented, I'll have to wait to see Tyrannasaurous on dvd too. sigh.

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 13-Sep-11 11:08:34

yes,new Rev in November,I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now