Talk

Advanced search

my god, saturday night tv is dire

(14 Posts)
heystupid Sat 10-Sep-11 21:20:56

am bored stiff, it's rubbish and has been for ages angry

we don't all like shite quiz shows or reality tv.

boring boring boring

MaureenMLove Sat 10-Sep-11 21:23:05

I know what you mean, I've just posted that on my Facebook. I'm on my own tonight and I'm bored shitless. I've got TV on, but just for a bit of noise, coz I'm lonely! grin

osd Sat 10-Sep-11 21:24:13

Sky Plus, bliss. TV online bliss. Just knock off the idiot box and find something on the wireless. wink

sailorsgal Sat 10-Sep-11 21:31:17

Bring back Downton Abbey, and Doc Martin starts Monday. grin

sailorsgal Sat 10-Sep-11 21:32:53

I'm now watching "Pushy and Proud" and am losing the will to live.

kitya Sat 10-Sep-11 22:01:17

Im loving tonights telly smile. Alan Carr on Jonathon Ross. Hysterical plus those very hot Chilli Peppers.

BoringSchoolChoiceNickname Sat 10-Sep-11 22:04:42

Mark Cousins' excellent series on the history of film is on, along with the Last Night of the Proms. I don't know what you're complaining about. And Doctor Who was fantastic tonight.

purplepidjin Sat 10-Sep-11 22:04:51

Children's Guide To The Orchestra on Last Night Of The Proms <intellectual heaven>

heystupid Sat 10-Sep-11 22:06:05

dr who is ridiculous and dp isn't in to the proms

what side is the film thing on?

'i don't know what you're complaining about' grin you have only suggested two programmes

BoringSchoolChoiceNickname Sat 10-Sep-11 22:15:16

Yes, but those two programmes covered 4 hours - and it would be 6 if you didn't hold ridiculous view on the subject of Dr Who.

Mark Cousins is on More 4 - highly recommended (as is reading the Radio Times in detail, even the programmes in teeny print, if you're a fussy viewer).

roundtoit Sat 10-Sep-11 22:25:31

dire dire dire, dont give a monkeys who has the x factor who can dance on ice or in ballroom, who is nancy, joseph, maria, or any other " talent " show.
I never put the telly on now on Sat nights.

purplepidjin Sat 10-Sep-11 22:28:42

Someone just put on my fb that there's a QI - a - thon on BBC2?

plupervert Sat 10-Sep-11 22:54:06

Ah, but XMen was on, with the grumpy lovely Wolverine! I just love how he puts that smug cyclopic frat-boy in his place!

zukiecat Sun 11-Sep-11 17:04:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now