Talk

Advanced search

The X Factor WEEK 4 / Barry Lovers Welcome Thread

(800 Posts)
SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 10-Sep-11 12:38:16

Double bill this week people.

2 nights of Barry. <Fans self frantically>

LeBOF Sat 10-Sep-11 12:49:16

EEEEK! Really? Fab. I'll get some snacks for us all later.

SuePurblybilt Sat 10-Sep-11 12:52:27

Will be there, with nipple tassles on.

Raahh Sat 10-Sep-11 13:46:34

sadly, a double bill of barry also means a double bill of Louis, but we can't have everything....

Dh is out tonight- he says i won't notice, as i spend all night on here anywaygrin

I am getting boooooored with the auditions now, and have realised I have been so drunk most weeks, that i can't remember any of the actsblush

SuePurblybilt Sat 10-Sep-11 13:53:08

I bloody love Louis grin

I am not drinking until Christmas so I will be on tea and chocolate. I still won't remember any of them anyway, there are so many hmm. Six we saw last week, didn't we?

Raahh Sat 10-Sep-11 14:06:34

6? I really can't remember last weekblush- I know i was here, but damned if i remember a single thing- oh, wait was last week Adele wannabe? She wasn't really very good, was she. There was a lot of crying, iirc.

ooh, it's all coming back to me now- little jimmy osmond!

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 10-Sep-11 14:10:52

Jeez Raah, how much were you drinking??! grin

But yes in all fairness we've only seen about 5 people. Was little jimmy osmond the same as the mini Michael Mcintyre??

SuePurblybilt Sat 10-Sep-11 14:27:48

None of them have actually really been any good. But it doesn't matter cos they'll all be singing through auto tuners after boot camp.

Raahh Sat 10-Sep-11 17:18:24

grin

I get so tired by the time it gets to 8pm, that just a couple of drinks is enough to knock me out. Though it may have been more than a couple.

Yup Little jimmy osmond/mini michael mcintyre- never seen in the same roomgrin

True about the auto tuners.

Barry would never use auto tune, oh ononononono.

LadyBeagleEyes Sat 10-Sep-11 17:31:16

Yes Raah, there was little Jimmy Osmond, Jimmy Saville with false teeth, aged 42 <snurk> and a very emotional moment with a nice Scottish girl where everybody cried for no reason as far as I could see, and she was good but not brilliant.
Do you remember now? <kindly pats Raahh on the head >

ShouldersBackAndNoBiscuits Sat 10-Sep-11 17:40:09

I am baby sitting for next door tonight - hoping that their children are obligingly asleep by the time Barry is on. I am feeling sorry for myself, incidentally. I've been off work with pneumonia this week. Good sob story for xfactor viewing though, yes?

ShouldersBackAndNoBiscuits Sat 10-Sep-11 17:40:54

And yes, little jimmy osmond was aka little Michael mcintyre.

cantpooinpeace Sat 10-Sep-11 17:45:25

Double bill??........get in smile

TaudrieTattoo Sat 10-Sep-11 17:48:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TaudrieTattoo Sat 10-Sep-11 17:49:07

sjuperwolef Sat 10-Sep-11 17:53:34

marking for later, i am currently burning tea grin

barry is brilliant, louis is a pet, kelly is too happy and tulisa needs to stop dressing like a 40s madam/e

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 10-Sep-11 18:05:05

Hope you're on the recovery side Shoulders. And yes, great sob story although I would have preferred some emotional music in the background and you weeping saying, 'Im gonna give it my all!'

grin

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 10-Sep-11 18:06:11

Hi tawdry. haven't seen you in the lair lately.....

can'tpoo (love that NN) yes, it's tonight AND tomorrow.

Double Barry heaven grin

SuePurblybilt Sat 10-Sep-11 18:11:07

Shoulders, is there any chance you're doing it for your Nan? grin

TaudrieTattoo Sat 10-Sep-11 18:13:31

Raahh Sat 10-Sep-11 18:20:29

It's all coming back to me now

aStarInStrangeways Sat 10-Sep-11 18:29:22

Scottish girl was okay except for her bizarre insistence on singing a very forceful 'URTS' instead of 'hurts'.

Everyone else last week was shite. Little Jimmy Hamsterface made me want to vomit.

ShouldersBackAndNoBiscuits Sat 10-Sep-11 18:53:46

No, I'm doing it for the children. I will improve their lives through the medium of reality TV. (and yes, improving, albeit with a nasty cough and increased levels of feebleness)

EmmaRoyd Sat 10-Sep-11 19:17:42

I'm here, with wine. I missed the last couple of weeks but caught up on Sky+.

Jeez what was all that crying about?!

EmmaRoyd Sat 10-Sep-11 19:23:05

BTW slightly off topic but have you heard minge head wants Chezzer on Britain's Got Talent? apparently she might replace the hoff. I reckon more likely to replace Amanda Holden. Not sure which one of those is more annoying and up mingehead's bum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now