Talk

Advanced search

Red or Black

(9 Posts)
gregssausageroll Fri 02-Sep-11 20:00:08

Starts tomorrow? Have you seen the trailers? It looks quite good!

NotInTheMood Sat 03-Sep-11 20:28:55

Can't say I enjoyed it to be honest

TheOriginalFAB Sat 03-Sep-11 20:30:22

Watched a bit. Rubbish.

gregssausageroll Sat 03-Sep-11 20:33:32

Yeah, I am pretty disappointed.

plipplops Sat 03-Sep-11 21:44:29

It's been on while I've been on MN and I can't believe he won! Bonkers. Glad the woman didn't though, wasn't keen on her...

gregssausageroll Sat 03-Sep-11 21:46:25

well done to the bloke.

plipplops Sat 03-Sep-11 21:54:33

I know, bless him!

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Sun 04-Sep-11 08:18:17

The trouble with it is there is no "skill" involved. It's the luck of the draw. I'd rather watch a quiz or a game show where they have to work for the money, at which point I'm really pleased for the winner.

choux Sun 04-Sep-11 20:49:40

Do you think this really is random? I thought last night the fact a young good looking guy won and the former BB contestant got to the final was great publicity for the show. And then the guy they profiled tonight with an ill fiance was the sort of person that they would love to win and he is about to spin for £1m.

It clearly at some stages isn't totally random. They decide the order contestants get to choose. Most contestants seem to choose red eg when they were choosing boxes for a place in the helicopter the last 6 or 7 people had to have black. The makers of the show had put the tickets in the black boxes so the people they made choose later had to have a black winning box. I think there is some manipulation going on in terms of who makes it to the final.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now