Talk

Advanced search

The X FACTOR Week 3 / Gary Barlow Appreciation Thread

(600 Posts)
SayCoolNowSayWhip Thu 01-Sep-11 19:59:06

Well, it's a couple of days early but I'm THAT excited. I missed it last week but I'm back on the bandwagon this week.

Oh and Gary makes my heart melt smile

Thoughts on Gary please. As filthy as you like.

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 20:05:37

gary can talk dirty to me any day of the week in his northern drawl, there you go grin he is delicious tho and i watched last weeks but was 20 mins behind the thread angry i will be present and correct this week!

SpeedyGonzalez Thu 01-Sep-11 20:06:58

Why is GB behaving like a Simon Cowell MiniMe? Has he mislaid his own personality? Perhaps he tried a bit of Man Looking and came up empty handed. Poor soul. He should post a Wanted message in the classifieds of his local rag.

SuePurblybilt Thu 01-Sep-11 20:09:45

Oh Speedy <shakes head sadly> Not feeling the Bazza love?
He is channelling Minge Head Simon a bit, granted. But I'd still shag him back into the closet wink

SayCoolNowSayWhip Thu 01-Sep-11 20:11:37

Oh I love that he's all mean. I likes a straight talking man, me.

Is it wrong that I miss Simon Cowell?

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 20:15:01

i adored simon cowell beyond a normal amount blush i still do there is something about that man <drools like a tart> gb has a hint of the simons about him but i think he really does want to find talent its just a shame its on the xf where the joke acts carry the show..

SpeedyGonzalez Thu 01-Sep-11 20:23:18

But he even looks like Cowell! He has his expressions and everything! It's spooky...is he channelling him?

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 20:29:35

id channel either of them anyday he does the eyebrow thing and i noticed last week, he does the $$ eyes that simon did, i think it was when the young girl sang respect you could see money rolling infront of his eyes grin that made him tops in my book ..

SayCoolNowSayWhip Thu 01-Sep-11 20:33:18

Maybe it's just the fact that they're highly powerful and not completely ugly individuals that make us go all gooey. You wouldn't catch me drawling over Andrew Lloyd Webber for instance <boak>

SuePurblybilt Thu 01-Sep-11 20:42:44

Sjoops, get you with the Gordon Gecko perving. Must be a pregnancy thing.

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 20:49:15

envy << serious boak face for alw! i do love a powerful man all masterful and lustworthy grin i cant blame pregnancy no matter how hard i try sjue, ive loved simon for 4/5 yrs and barry for the past 3/4 grin

SuePurblybilt Thu 01-Sep-11 20:49:19

I would not, could not for the money

SayCoolNowSayWhip Thu 01-Sep-11 20:51:40

Ew, I concur!

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 20:56:13

he is a ver well kept older man... but even i'd draw the line there, as one of my friends always says ''i do not have daddy issues'' grin in this case grandaddy issues..

SuePurblybilt Thu 01-Sep-11 20:58:38

So it isn't power or money or you would do Lloyd Webber or Surralun, Sjoops.
It is proper Lust grin. And you a mother...

sjuperwolef Thu 01-Sep-11 21:00:54

blush i know i know im so bad blush lusting after .. what the heck would you call them? they are not exactly old men confused .. music moguls? music officianados? slightly camp chest hair baring men with funny eyes and hair? grin

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 02-Sep-11 10:12:49

Just keeping the thread alive so no one starts a fresh one....

LadyBeagleEyes Fri 02-Sep-11 10:58:22

I' was a bit too old for Take That but liked them when they reformed.
Didn't have a clue about Gary Barlow and I thought X Factor would be crap without Simon.
Happy to say I'm loving the Gary, actually the whole panel are good. I prefer Kelly and Tulisa sp. to Dani and Cheryl.
And you have to have Louis for the comedy effect.
Mind you Simon was behind the creation of the new panel. He really is a TV genius.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 02-Sep-11 20:02:38

I love the Gary. He's made my Saturday nights smile

SuePurblybilt Fri 02-Sep-11 20:05:55

small perve

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 02-Sep-11 20:12:40

I got so excited when I saw the naked title! Was disappointed but still perved at above waist shot.

<rubs thighs lasciviously>

SuePurblybilt Fri 02-Sep-11 20:16:32

I tried.
Though I did find this for you

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 02-Sep-11 20:20:52

Awesomeness! grin

I'm a happy girl.

Is it me or does he actually look a bit like Robbie here ?

SuePurblybilt Fri 02-Sep-11 20:22:26

No. Robbie is a gurning ape-faced cunt. Bazza is lovely and has outgrown his early spuddy looks.

SayCoolNowSayWhip Sat 03-Sep-11 08:52:00

10 hours to go ladies... smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now