Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else watching the pile of crap that is The Bachelor?

(9 Posts)
VivaLeBeaver Fri 26-Aug-11 23:01:21

what a load of tosh. It's like a bloody cattle Market. Gavin Henson comes across as being thick and dull as ditchwater. All the girls are desperate to get into a relationship with this bloke who they don't know. I wonder why......because he's rich and famous maybe? They're talking about being in love with him and crying if he doesn't talk to them enough. Wtf?

Charlotte church had a lucky escape I reckon.

sunshinelifeisgood Fri 26-Aug-11 23:30:44

viva, I watched bits of it and had to turn it over in the end, found it highly embarassing to women everywhere. Why do these girls do this sort of show, agree about the girl saying she was in love with him

VivaLeBeaver Fri 26-Aug-11 23:35:54

I seriously doubt that he's likely to actually carry on dating anyone from the show. Far more likely he's in it for the fee and ten weeks in the south of France.

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Sat 27-Aug-11 12:01:32

I never "get" these shows ad it's all so contrived! Worse than blind date and that was bad enough!

midlandsmumof4 Sat 27-Aug-11 21:24:05

No.......grin

chibi Sat 27-Aug-11 21:27:25

I accidently watched it last night whilst babysitting for a friend

It was hypnotically feculent

charlotte church is well shot of him, the ghastly fake tanned pudding

Blurgh.

I accidently watched the bb eviction too

<hating myself a teeny bit now>

VivaLeBeaver Sat 27-Aug-11 22:21:32

Snigger at faked tan pudding.

Gumps Sat 27-Aug-11 22:49:16

It is love/hate telly that I am slightly addicted to.
My sis keeps telling me to admit I fancy him but noooooooo! His body is beautiful but his face, his personality eurgh.
Ah but his body...... 'accidentally' paused sky plus on him without his shirt on.
Seriously the girls are painful though. As for the ginger one who thinks she loves him is she for real? She looks like she will smother in their sleep anyone else who dares touch him.

Defence clause: 38 weeks pregnant and crap tv is my sanity.

TheMoistWorldOfSeptimusQuench Sat 27-Aug-11 22:59:06

I saw this "by accident" last night (OK, I admit it, I was watching Big Brother) and was absolutely gobsmacked. It's like feminism never happened.
But on the plus side, it did make me renew my vow to teach my daughter self respect, self esteem, and ambition if it bloody kills me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now