Talk

Advanced search

Doctors - what has happened between Jimmy & Cherry ?

(6 Posts)
Avantia Fri 26-Aug-11 13:54:42

Missed a couple of episodes this week - saw the one where neighbour was a bit OTT with Cherry and then barged his way in the house at the end but dont know who he was - something to do with Jimmy and his past = please enlighten me ?

smile

Glitterknickaz Fri 26-Aug-11 14:50:39

That neighbour was Harcourt - a bloke that Jimmy's ex Eva (who was a copper) was working underover to prosecute. Eva had to fake her own death and go into police protection because of Harcourt, he's a dangerous nutcase.

Anyway, Harcourt held Cherry hostage, and Jimmy too when he got home from work. During the hostage situation, under threat of being shot, Jimmy revealed that Eva was still alive.

Cherry can't forgive him for not telling her (even though he couldn't) and is resentful of Julia and Rob knowing about it.

EssexGurl Fri 26-Aug-11 14:54:46

Glad someone else asked this. Have only seen today's episode in the last fortnight and wondered what had gone on. Surely if she loves him that much, she can move on from this??

Avantia Fri 26-Aug-11 20:25:34

Thanks !

LordOfTheFlies Sun 28-Aug-11 17:48:29

Disclaimer: I know it's a soap not real but

How many times can a person be held hostage?
Jimmy was held captive (by the over amorous fan of his radio show) a while back

kittyispretty Mon 29-Aug-11 11:17:19

....and Jimmy was held hostage when he started as a junior doctor,by an agrophobic guy I seem to remember bout 4 years ago,he is one unlucky guy,plus when is he going to get rid of the dodgy 'frosted'hilights ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now