Talk

Advanced search

neighbours - why doesn't Luca use his money

(8 Posts)
qwepoi Thu 25-Aug-11 14:48:06

...to get somewhere to live. Rather than being permanantly semi-homeless. Is he not living in a 'salvos' sponsored house with an elderly and v annoying man, and two annoying teenagers. Would the salvos not be a bit irritated by him using their resources? I've been on hols so maybe missed the episode where he decided against doing the obvious thing and buying a house.

SciFiFan Thu 25-Aug-11 17:06:25

I'm there with you qwepoi. I keep ranting to my DH about why he doesn't use the money to either buy a house or buy the garage so he has a permanent, stable income. It's what the normal bod on the street would do.

Instead I suspect he's going to blow it on something stupid - like the community garden hmm (if he hasn't already, should mention haven't seen yesterdays or todays yet so sorry if it's already happened).

More pressingly, why doesn't someone bludgeon Natasha to death with a passing possum for being the most annoying character ever to grace Ramsey Street?

javo Thu 25-Aug-11 18:54:59

Just what I have been shouting at the telly about Lucas. The writers seem to have lost their way recntly I think. Last week was soooo boring. I agree about Natasha - she is such a bad actress and such a brat although Michael "supehead" wins no dad of the year prizes in my book. Why have they bothered bringing back Mal - he was meant to be helping to save his parents marriage but went off to visit Toadies brother Stoney and then just pops up randomly for no apparent reason

2shoes Thu 25-Aug-11 18:57:54

what si it with the community garden? they drag it in whenever they are hard up for a story line.

I like the community garden. Occasionally you get to see the chickens <easily pleased>

2shoes Thu 25-Aug-11 22:11:17

and what about lyn?
her house burns down
they sell 6 calendars
it gets rebuilt
she moves, but doesn't sell the house even though she is broke??

javo Fri 26-Aug-11 10:08:09

Everyday oney things never make any sense in Neighbours. How can that tiny plot of land ever be viable as a business? and why does it appear to cost more than Lynn's house cost the Vet Steve great pains to buy?

Who is running Charlie's and Harold's now that both leaseholders have left - when they had to work very long hours for the business to be viable?

Always been the same though - years ago when Karl was a doctor and Susan the school principal they still struggled with money - yet Lynn and family could buy across the road when her husband was a jobing builder and Toadie and mates were able to rent with no probs.

It is frustrating though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now