Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

another qu about the killing....

(6 Posts)
nappybrain Thu 25-Aug-11 09:36:37

Missed the Danish one ... enjoying the US one....now recording the Danish one and have watch ep 1 and some of 2....the two versions at the mo are v similar although i believe they have different endings....qu is should I stick with watching both? Or are they going to be too similar right until the very end? Any views?

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Thu 25-Aug-11 09:59:23

I watched the Danish. My dad watched the American. He told me the American ending, from what I gathered it was completely different. He didn't bother with the Danish one, too much like hard work for him. Me and DH were gripped!

nappybrain Thu 25-Aug-11 10:15:21

I do think the bit I have seen of the Danish one is excellent but unfortunately at the mo it is soooo like the US one that it is feeling a bit like watching the same thing twice...so not sure whether I am wasting my time sticking with both if there isn't going to be a huge difference until right at the end..

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Thu 25-Aug-11 12:20:07

The acting in the Danish one is so wonderful though! I hope they put the next series on soon. We really missed it when it ended.

MelinaM Thu 25-Aug-11 17:24:20

The Danish version is the original and the best, so yes, do stick with it!! grin

muminlondon Thu 25-Aug-11 23:43:23

Oh, don't bother with the US one - it's a copy adapted for US audiences and not as good as the original. Just watched 20 minutes of the US version tonight to see where they were up to, and got bored after 2 minutes - too much backstory and over-explaining. I think they changed the ending but so far, so similar, just with more irritating and less absorbing characters.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now