Talk

Advanced search

my so-called life, what if they hadn't axed it?

(5 Posts)
foreverwino Wed 24-Aug-11 16:34:52

Anyone else a fan?
Such a traversty that it only ran for 1 season. I was watching it and speculating on what might have happened to the characters if it had gone on...

Angela's parents divorce
Rayanne gets pregnant
Rikki gets a boyfriend
Angela has a sympathy shag with Brien before he goes to harvard
Danielle becomes a queen bee
Angela becomes Jordan's long suffering girlfriend, he ends up injured in a car crash and she becomes his carer
Sharon goes off to college to become a lawyer, drops out to have a baby then discovers shes infertile
Angela apologises to her Mum for being such a pita teen.

picnicbasketcase Wed 24-Aug-11 16:38:50

I loved it at the time but I think I'm glad it ended after one season. It was quite mawkish really.

Balconygarden Thu 25-Aug-11 07:10:45

I loved it too. I can imagine that Angela goes off to college, and looks back and wonders what she ever saw in Jordan!

redlac6 Thu 25-Aug-11 07:20:01

I LOVED it but like picnic I'm glad it only ran for 1 season. However I disagree with Balcony cos Jordan Catalano is one boy that NO ONE would regret!! that boy was hot stuff!

TryLikingClarity Fri 26-Aug-11 14:51:23

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that show!

Jordan Catalano = dreamboat >swoon<

Confession time: I loved Angela so much that I got my haircut and dyed the same as hers blush I was only about 14 when the show was on, but a bit of an emo kid at the time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now