Advanced search

Corrie - that was a cracker!

(10 Posts)
MurielTheActor Mon 22-Aug-11 20:07:26

Marcus: "you have to be proactive.'
Julie: 'I'm a woman, not a yoghurt.'
grin grin

SweetestThing Mon 22-Aug-11 21:22:40

I love Julie! Her comment tonight about 'miserable limbo' made me laugh too. I think Corrie is getting back to form - and about time too!

MrsRobertDuvall Tue 23-Aug-11 13:45:13

I was just about to post a thread re this....
Last night's was wonderful
Norris locked in the lavatory and the meal afterwards...wonderful stuff.
Julie is a star.

ProfYaffle Tue 23-Aug-11 14:08:03

The best bit was the look/smirk between Dennis and Sylvia as they all trooped out of the cafe. I think I love Sylvia grin

Jbck Tue 23-Aug-11 14:23:48

When Sylvia told Owen the other night to come in and relieve yourself on us! I nearly wet myself.

Soemthimes she's too over the top but other times its comedy at its best.

kitya Tue 23-Aug-11 18:58:53

Its really turned a corner. I could do without Fiz though. I love Julie, shes so attractive and kind.

Fuzzywuzzywozabear Thu 25-Aug-11 08:58:37

Ooh I agree about fiz - she just talks in a constant whine! I've always been a corrie fan and it's great at the moment.

landed Thu 25-Aug-11 17:11:24

Love the likes of Julie, Norris, now Blanche has gone so good to still have characters with such humour. Wish we could start a Please Corrie more of the same topic! I need happiness at the end of the day not doom and gloom like certain other soaps which do not deserve to be listed. So wish they would call a halt to the gloom as it makes me switch for a while sometimes.

kitya Thu 25-Aug-11 17:50:16

Oh, she must hate playing the part as well!! Shes changed so much.

I cant wait to catch up with it tonight.

kitya Sat 27-Aug-11 12:14:33

Poor Audrey. Im so surprised she didnt hold her head up and see it through.

I take it John is going to come back into it soon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now