Talk

Advanced search

Real Housewives Orange County EMERGENCY!

(13 Posts)
HeidiHole Fri 19-Aug-11 22:37:17

Oh my God I'm having total withdrawel symptoms.

I got into the fake real houswives and I know I know it's total trash but I'm hooked. I realise that it's car crash TV but i'm slack jawed at it. please don't judge me.

Watched seasons 1-3 from itunes in about 2 days flat but season 4+ isn't available on itunes or amazon yet! I need would be interested to know what happens next in these peoples lives!

Anyone know how I can see seasons 4 onwards? Don't have a fancy sky package just bog standard channels

Apparently it has turned out that one of the major characters and her husband are hugely (the figure of $12m is in my mind for some reason) in debt and he has committed suicide. There's a report here.

HeidiHole Fri 19-Aug-11 23:45:22

Oh bloody hell! sad how terrible...

southeastastra Fri 19-Aug-11 23:47:54

i'm watching it on itv2 atm. the suicide is real housewives of beverley hills not oc btw

Sorry - you are right southeastastra. It is clearly past my bedtime as I am getting very dim.

gregssausageroll Sat 20-Aug-11 09:05:50

I watched an ep during the week. Awful women. Honestly, totally self absorbed. Don't get me started on the Dallas lot either.

kitya Sat 20-Aug-11 22:50:33

What happened to the New Jersey lot? Im kind of missing it.

CrispyHedgehog Sun 21-Aug-11 10:08:25

new jersey are on c4 at about 3am, not sure what nights but it was on on friday night and last night (I set my sky+) blush omg they're scary!!

babycham42 Sun 21-Aug-11 10:13:30

Lots of us setting our boxes I think Crispy!! Thanks!

CarrieOakey Sun 21-Aug-11 10:16:51

I think the NY wives start this week on ITV2 in the afternoon. My ironing has never ben so up together.

Awful news about the suicide sad

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Sun 21-Aug-11 19:12:50

oh how lovely a fellow follower,tis a shameful thing to watch here & dh really disapproves,hehehe,& would probably rather I watched jeremy kyle....Have you watched the New york one too,that was great grin

HeidiHole Sun 21-Aug-11 21:41:56

I don't have sky plus or anything! And even I draw the line at waiting up till 3am! My DH is in despair he thinks its total codswallop. Which it is.

Have downloaded the Atlanta one from itunes but I'm SO disappointed that there are another 3 seasons of the OC one that just aren't out in the UK yet. I know they're there, and I just can't watch them. I'm like a tantruming toddler

oh well... sure i'll get over it :D

CarrieOakey Thu 25-Aug-11 11:36:18

Not feeling the love with the NYC ladies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now