Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Merlin- tell me it's on

(7 Posts)
LordOfTheFlies Thu 18-Aug-11 21:27:29

There's a trailer on for drama showing Merlin.
I presume it's for the autumn screenings.
I read a post before that said its not til 2012.
But we always have Merlin in the autumn leading up to Christmas.
My DH and DS will have their pouty bottom lips out if it's not on.

EdithWeston Thu 18-Aug-11 21:37:26

Found this on a fan site:

"Merlin star Colin Morgan has claimed that Season 4 will first air in autumn 2011 at will have 13 episodes. In an interview for Cultbox he suggested that: "It'll still [air] this autumn, either in September or October this year." It had been earlier reported that the 4th season would not air until 2012.

Morgan went onto talk about big changes to the show such as the introduction of the knights of the round table: "I think it's clear that Camelot is heading in a new direction," he claimed. "The characters' arcs are starting to take their place."

What is the arc of character?

LordOfTheFlies Fri 19-Aug-11 18:55:45

Yay, so it looks very much like an Autumn screening is in the offing.

And Peace reigned on Earth. wink

Dred Fri 19-Aug-11 19:10:08

fingers crossed emoticon grin

EdithWeston Fri 19-Aug-11 19:10:38

They'll have to fit it round Doctor Who. But I think there should be time after the 6?7? episodes of that to fit it in on an October start.

(I though Doctor Who starting before most schools were back was a bit weird - but it seems to make sense now).

pamplemousserose Sat 20-Aug-11 23:13:23

Spooks and merlin. Autumn tv sorted

CeliaFate Fri 26-Aug-11 18:41:05

Merlin is always on before Strictly Come Dancing. It is television law that this happens every year!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now