Talk

Advanced search

Corrie - Peter Barlow just gets better looking

(9 Posts)
kitya Mon 15-Aug-11 22:20:52

In my opinion. I can see him with Carla.

TheGoddessBlossom Mon 15-Aug-11 22:26:03

Agree Kitya - never looked twice at him before but he looked positively tasty this evening. Maybe because he unusually has no bruise on his face and is not on crutches for a change? grin

kitya Mon 15-Aug-11 22:33:00

maybe it was the suit?

turnitup Wed 17-Aug-11 17:49:09

I would grin

kitya Wed 17-Aug-11 19:51:05

I just want him to be happy smile

whatkungfuthat Thu 18-Aug-11 10:03:06

Sometimes he looks moderately fit but other times he looks totally gorgeous, perhaps he's had his colours done? grin

theliverpoolone Thu 18-Aug-11 12:29:03

agree totally. Peter Barlow is the most fanciable man on tv imo grin. And its good that they don't push that, unlike with actors like the guy playing Tommy Duckworth, who only seems to be there as eyecandy (not in my eyes!). As an aside, never thought i'd say this, as i wasnt his biggest fan initially, but i'm really missing Graeme, its just not the same without him!

MrsMilton Thu 18-Aug-11 13:34:26

But Peter's dress sense is awful! The other night he was wearing a purple shiny shirt... in the middle of the day. And he spent most of last winter in a black polo neck. And he seems to have a hunchback, or is it just the weight of the world on his shoulders? Mind you, his dress sense is no worse than Leanne's - do you think she knows there are other shops in Manchester than Oasis?

That aside... I do find him rather fanciable and would be happy to help him out of his hideous clothes wink

kitya Thu 18-Aug-11 22:42:39

Where do you think Carla got that chunky necklace from? I love her clothes. I just think Peter gets better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now