Talk

Advanced search

CH 4 - Concrete Circus

(9 Posts)
orienteerer Mon 15-Aug-11 21:04:52

It's on now, trailer for it looked extraordinary.

orienteerer Mon 15-Aug-11 21:09:29

First one is a "trials/street" cyclist who comes from a village in Skye with one so called street!

travellingwilbury Tue 16-Aug-11 19:46:25

My 7yr old is very excited to watch this but he terrifies me already so I am a bit scared .

moragbellingham Tue 16-Aug-11 21:36:03

Amazing - did anyone else see it?
Which film did you think best?
I liked the freecycle film but thought it was all about the film rather than Keelan. Ironworks was more about the talent of the cyclist.

orienteerer Wed 17-Aug-11 08:50:00

Unfortunately I ended up only seeing the first 20 mins or so, planning to watch on 4OD.

noddyholder Wed 17-Aug-11 09:27:05

This is what my ds does. I was very happy to see a representation of it all because some days he leaves the house in the morning on his board with a camera and comes home exhausted and we have no idea! He is currently in Barcelona skating and filming and is back tonight! Really interesting documentary and like my ds friends they are all lovely people who have this hobby

AtYourCervix Wed 17-Aug-11 09:29:47

Watched this with DD2. bloody brilliant. Thought the trail bike film was best - beautiful colours as well as seriously scary bike stuff.

moonmother Wed 17-Aug-11 10:01:08

We watched it , and then let Dc's watch it yesterday.Ds(7) has already said he wants to be a free runner when he grows up shock

It was beautiful done and amazing to watch. I loved all the films, as they were all different and every different subjects tricks were spellbinding to watch. I do have to admit to being into Quad skating and skateboards when I was younger tho.

I am sad that they didn't put it on earlier tho, as I think it would be inspiring for youngsters to watch and inspire them to perhaps look into trying one of the sports.

In my small town Skaters and Bmx'ers are always moaned and complained about, but all they want is for somewhere to practise. Luckily they are building a new BMX track and there is talk of a temporary skate park being put in to see how many use it. As Noddy said the youngsters round here really are a lovely friendly bunch smile who want to spend their time doing a hobby they love.

If more towns put in tracks and skate parks perhaps they'd have less youngsters causing hassle ....

orienteerer Wed 17-Aug-11 17:01:08

Just watched it, absolutely brilliant, I enjoyed the trail bike film best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now