Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours - why is Susan so friendly with that man having chemo?

(9 Posts)
carocaro Wed 10-Aug-11 19:17:08

I dip in and out, while I dipped out at Tash was getting right on my nerves with the fake baby thing etc. But after today's episode I really want to know who the bloke is and while does Karl not mind, and why is he obsessed with Peru?

countydurhamlass Wed 10-Aug-11 20:32:53

the bloke is the builder that worked on Lynn's house after it burnt down. i think Susan is being so nice because she is just like that = and the fact that her son Malcolm is coming back into it and they need a storyline.

karl is annoyed she is spending so much time with him and it is building up to a "will they split up" storyline.

peru was somewhere they both planned to go when they were at uni together or something and they thought it would be a good time to spend some time together just the two of them!

i know what you mean about tasha getting on your nerves..

carocaro Thu 11-Aug-11 14:33:05

Oooh thanks CDL, tip top update, thanks so much! I am off on holiday to your neck of the woods next week, Alnwick, never been and super excited!

Is Malcolm, the one who is now Chase in House or the other one?

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Thu 11-Aug-11 14:37:32

billy is in house. Malcolm is the other one.

MigratingCoconuts Thu 11-Aug-11 19:43:51

the better looking one, from memory grin

Is it the same actor??

Hoping that Tash being cut loose by her dad will sort her out.

I'm finding Summer's new found journalist career is really pissing me off big time. Who made her suddenly a journo expert?? Oh, yes! Paul, with no experience or qualifications either! What happened to summer's fab music ability????

vmcd28 Thu 18-Aug-11 17:49:44

WHAT is with Mal's hair?! It makes me sick up into my mouth.
And meanwhile Kate has got a new hairdresser, who made her NICE in todays episode. AND she turned into a sex kitten. WHAT'S GOING ON?!

MrsMilton Fri 19-Aug-11 13:33:47

What's with Mal full stop? Turns up out of nowhere, from the other side of the world FGS, without even a phone-call to let his parents know he's coming! We knew, of course, because Karl and Susan had suddenly started casually dropping his name into conversation which is a sure-fire Neighbours "signpost to the audience." I am finding his presence very random indeed.

Anyone see Karl and Susan with their basket "doing the shopping" at Harold's yesterday? There's only two shelves of stuff to buy! And one of everything! But never mind, the magic shelf will always have just what you need...

YY to Kate's suddenly sexy hair. For the first time she looks older than 12.

CitrusZest Sat 20-Aug-11 22:56:23

lol, MrsMilton at the magic shelf!

carocaro Sun 21-Aug-11 08:21:43

And the Erinsborough News, just not realistic to have a daily paper for such a small town with big SHOCKER headlines everyday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now