Talk

Advanced search

Sons of Anarchy...anyone watch this?

(16 Posts)
BluddyMoFo Fri 05-Aug-11 18:11:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

drawingalinebehindme Fri 05-Aug-11 20:57:43

I'm stuck into it...but i've only seen the last episode of last season and this season so far so, i've not really got a clue whats happening but i HAVE to watch it!!!

z1rconia Sun 07-Aug-11 00:51:31

Just started watching today,from series 1. They've already mentioned,and been involved with, the Irish. I watched 6 episodes,back to back,and am loving it. The dark humour.....and Jaxie.

WilsonFrickett Sun 07-Aug-11 01:02:58

Oh I know, I know but stick with it. Halfsack's Gf was sent there and eventually it makes sense - deep links and that.

Awomancalledhorse Sun 07-Aug-11 01:07:54

Not going to plot spoil for anyone catching up on it....but this season (the one Bluddy is on about) has been so much better than last season so far!
Almost gave up on it last year.

Really cannot stand the female ATF agent, cannot wait for her to get her comeuppance!!

BluddyMoFo Sun 07-Aug-11 08:44:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chickflit Sun 07-Aug-11 08:48:17

I really enjoy it haven't watched the most recent episode it's still on my Sky Plus BUT what is bugging the hell out of me in this series are the crap fake Irish accents they do my head in.

I really like the ATF woman she's such a bitch.

MetalSian Sun 07-Aug-11 08:50:31

I LOVE Sons of Anarchy.
I was watching it online as it came out episode by episode xD.

Now I am just waiting for season 4... shame its gonna be a while.

drawingalinebehindme Sun 07-Aug-11 09:27:52

I dont know anyone in RL either, i mentioned it at work and they sniggered at me so now its my dirty little secret!

deemented Sun 07-Aug-11 09:33:00

I love SOA too. I wated season three just after Christmas and am enjoying them all again.

WilsonFrickett Sun 07-Aug-11 12:08:13

DH loves it too, one of the few things we both like smile

I know what you mean about the dodgy Irish accents though - and why do they whisper!!! God, I sound like my mother.

drawingalinebehindme Tue 09-Aug-11 23:23:42

ok. I've just spent the last 3 days watching seasons 1 & 2 online and can no longer watch on my laptop as headache is practically killing me, Been watching season 3 on tv but can someone pretty please pm me just with the word yes or no if Jax gets Abel back?? its killing me and i cant wait to find out!!!

Please!!!

porcamiseria Sat 13-Aug-11 23:41:43

DP is addicted !!!! its the only thinng he loves, so I watch it too

he said that gang have been in background since day 1....

MetalSian Thu 18-Aug-11 08:08:10

... Just watched the trailer for Season 4!
Can't wait.

Its out in the US in September... =].

MetalSian Thu 18-Aug-11 08:14:32

SoA

Don't watch if you haven't finished watching Season 3, otherwise you will kinda know what happens.
Not a trailer but a clip, called Second Son.

Bit too excited.

Tyr Thu 18-Aug-11 08:17:12

I love it but cringed during season 3. Aside from the dreadful Oirish accents and implausible scenes, the storylines were group efforts so they don't have much consistency. First two series were dynamite and hopefully they'll be back on form for the fourth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now