Talk

Advanced search

OMG I seem to have developed a guilty pleasure!

(46 Posts)
CarrieOakey Fri 05-Aug-11 16:12:10

The Real Housewives of Orange County - it's so bad it's good blush I seem to have become a little addicted blush I am so ashamed blush

heididrink Fri 05-Aug-11 17:51:35

you are not alone blush I have even been known to plan my day around it [blush blush It is highly addictive tho and I think that this series looks like being the best

CarrieOakey Fri 05-Aug-11 18:52:39

Oh thank goodness I am not alone.

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 05-Aug-11 18:54:58

I watch it on the iplayer when doing the ironing blush

CarrieOakey Fri 05-Aug-11 19:04:40

We should form a fan club self help group wink

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 05-Aug-11 19:06:38

They're all soooo awful too aren't they

newpup Fri 05-Aug-11 19:47:19

Hee hee my guilty pleasure whilst doing the ironing! blush

newpup Fri 05-Aug-11 19:48:54

I am still chuckling at the crazy mil with the healing bracelet charged via the internet! Ha Ha ha!

turnitup Fri 05-Aug-11 22:54:42

Me too blush ...... I have been sky +'ing it in secret!!

newpup Sat 06-Aug-11 10:09:30

Just watched last episode while everyone else still in bed. These ladies are crazy! Vicky's face changes shape each episode, how much surgery can one woman have! Thank goodness awful lyn is gone! Love crazy gun mom!

heididrink Sat 06-Aug-11 12:08:16

did you see the episode when Peggy and Alexis were at the playground with their kids.
It was so funny it gave new meaning to the term competative parenting.
I love how they slag each other off to the cameras but claim to all love each other when face to face.
Vicky is wired to the moon !!!

turnitup Sat 06-Aug-11 12:21:47

Yes the playground scene was awful!!

I think Tamra is the worst, she is such a bitch. Alexis seems the most 'normal' and Grechen is at least quite up front about her bitchiness.

I know a mum at school that would fit in so well in this show....miaow grin

CrispyHedgehog Sat 06-Aug-11 12:33:51

ooooooh where and when is it on now pleaaaaaaaaase??!!!!

heididrink Sat 06-Aug-11 13:59:22

ITV 2 weekdays - 3.40 - 4.40pm
beware it is highly addictive !!!!!!!!!

CrispyHedgehog Sat 06-Aug-11 17:29:24

haha thank you.. I was glued to it til it ended a few weeks ago - been missing it blush

heididrink Sat 06-Aug-11 18:34:12

forgot - it is also repeated the following morning I think 9.30am
Right enough I am off to find a life blush

lou33 Sat 06-Aug-11 19:16:12

I saw a bit of some reunion programme the other day about them and thought they were awful. But what do I know, my guilty pleasure is <whispers> charmed blush

CarrieOakey Sun 07-Aug-11 19:36:22

I saw that episode of Alexis in the playground, hilarious! Her husband is a bit of a control freak! Lynn was mad wasn't she? The only almost but not quite normalish person was Geana (or however she spelt her name!).

Vicky is a nightmare, her poor daughter! I couldn't cope with a mother like her.

lettinggo Mon 08-Aug-11 09:47:16

<<My name is lettinggo and I'm a RH-a-holic.>>

My excuse is that it's on just when I come home from school and I am so shattered I can't talk to anyone and need some downtime

< so how come I still watch it now I'm on holidays???>

Be warned though, it's a gateway programme. I'm now also addicted to RH of New York and New Jersey, and the best one of all was RHO Beverly Hills. (It had Kelsey Grammar's wife and was filmed just as they were splitting up.) I watch them all online. I shudder to think how many hours of my life I've spent watching that crap.

lettinggo Mon 08-Aug-11 09:48:15

I like Gretchen by the way. She can be bitchy but she's very upfront about it. I think Tamra is a horrible person.

CarrieOakey Mon 08-Aug-11 16:21:44

Anyone watching now?

newpup Mon 08-Aug-11 18:31:09

I was! Vicky is a loon! How much of a power trip is she on.... I need an apology...! Wish Gretchen would dump the awful Slade. Alexis the dress designer ha ha....! Love it.

wakeupandsmellthecoffee Mon 08-Aug-11 19:49:19

Stands up ,smiles at group and says in a loud voice 'hello my name is Amanda and I am a housewivesholic' Feel better now . Please tell me how to watch them online as in series 1 Orange County .

lettinggo Mon 08-Aug-11 20:07:25

Are you really sure you want to go there???

Ok then.

www.blinkx.com

Go to categories, then tv shows, then you get the alphabet, choose R and away you go.....

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 08-Aug-11 20:09:09

I wish I was on maternity leave again so I could watch it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now