Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours

(10 Posts)
NoseyNooNoo Thu 04-Aug-11 13:51:09

Who is the new man with Susan?

Is it a done deal that Karl is going to have an affair with the personl trainer?

I've missed a few days and have no idea what's going on.

qwepoi Thu 04-Aug-11 15:01:10

New man is the builder who rebuilt scully house after fire.

That would be an alarming age gap between carl and Jade!

sad at Brennan.

2shoes Thu 04-Aug-11 15:02:29

the whole kate being so upset is annoying,
she only just got back with him ffs. and was taking it slow!!

anonacfr Thu 04-Aug-11 15:12:42

Not to mention she is so vile to Sophie! I understand lashing out at her once but poor Sophie has apologised over and over again and Kate keeps being deliberately cruel.
She expected Sophie to leave her life (and her brother) behind without a second's hesitation to follow Kate and her on-off boyfriend to God knows as
where... WTF?
And as for those awful dreams. I hate fake dreaming in soaps.

lazarusb Thu 04-Aug-11 19:54:37

Jade and Karl.......boak. Wrong, very wrong. Susan is getting too involved isn't she?
As for Kate.....grrr. The most annoying character in Neighbours (and that's going some!).

CaveMum Thu 04-Aug-11 22:15:55

I just wish they'd either dress Kate in something more suited to her figure or give the girl a padded bra!

BluddyMoFo Thu 04-Aug-11 22:18:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NoseyNooNoo Fri 05-Aug-11 09:19:37

Oh, I didn't watch it around Easter so that must be why I missed the builder.

I was thinking that Karl has a history of affairs with young women. Karl and Susan seem to be drifting apart and I was thinking he'll have to have an affair with someone young and single, therefore Jade. Lo and behold as I thought that very thought karl mentions Peru and Jade swans into his life.

worzelswife Fri 05-Aug-11 13:15:16

Jade is being massively inappropriate and flirting with Karl and she does resemble Sarah whom he had an affair with years ago. I can't think most wives would be best pleased with how flirty she is around him.

The Kate/Mark storyline is soooo stupid. The dodgy cop was asking for about $100 from Kyle and that's enough to kill someone over?! Also I agree about Kate. Get her a padded bra! And please give her some dress sense. I saw an interview with the actress and she looked sexy. Kate resembles a 13 year old girl with what she wears.

vmcd28 Fri 05-Aug-11 17:51:17

Nooop, the actress can't possibly have looked sexy!!
I think she DID have a padded bra on today at one point.

Sonya really irritates me. Almost irrationally.

Would Susan have an affair with a dying man?

And wtf at "Brenno" being killed? He just grassed on a no-good fellow copper, then goes in witness protection after not very much to merit it, then gets murdered? hmm

When will there be some characters that aren't just annoying? Bring back Izzy Hoyland!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now