Talk

Advanced search

Too late for a CBeebies birthday card?

(4 Posts)
libbyssister Sun 31-Jul-11 22:23:01

We're making a card for DS2 tonight for his birthday at the end of August. I had it in my mind that they needed 4 weeks notice. I've just looked on their website and they say it's now 8 WEEKS!

Do you think there's any chance for it? We sent in one for DS1 about 2 years ago with only 3 weeks to go and it was shown..... It was amazing though grin

MorelliOrRanger Tue 02-Aug-11 08:48:28

Send it anyway - no harm, if its too late its too late, but at least you tried.

I think they film that far in advance so likelyhood is it'll be too late but you never know.

woodlysmum Sat 06-Aug-11 12:12:13

Hi libbyssister
I've got the same problem. Stayed up til 12 making a card last night and just went onlint to check the address for the envelope and discovered it was now 8 weeks. Gutted! I'm not going to send it because it costs a lot in envelopes and postage. I have sent 3 cards in before and it was only the one that was 1 day late that didn't get shown (and it was a lovely card).

libbyssister Fri 12-Aug-11 22:55:36

hey ho, thanks for your comments. I can't believe it takes 8 weeks to sort these things out! Crazy. Well, fingers crossed. Will let you know if works....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now