Talk

Advanced search

Neal Caffrey

(12 Posts)
fuzzybunny Tue 26-Jul-11 22:36:14

I am a little bit obsessed with Neal Caffrey, what a very lovely looking man. Date night tomorrow, I think I might be in love....(Shhhh, don't tell my husband!) wink

He is rather nice isn't he? Bit clean cut for me (don't think I could stand a man who dressed better than me) but oh so pretty...

I love White Collar I have to say.

TracyK Wed 27-Jul-11 20:58:51

Is it back on?

fuzzybunny Wed 27-Jul-11 21:31:11

I only just discovered it online. Have started season 3, has that been on UK TV yet? I think I am on an American site. wink

Has any of it been shown in the UK yet?

fuzzybunny Thu 28-Jul-11 13:17:54

No idea

Whippoorwhill Thu 28-Jul-11 16:11:55

He is very beautiful and the show is a lot of fun.

It's nice to see an openly gay actor (other than Neil Patrick Harris) getting good, straight, lead roles.

The chap that plays Peter isn't bad either.

TracyK Thu 28-Jul-11 17:38:46

Series 1 has defo been on - FX or Syfy I think. I thought series 2 had been on - but looking through the episode guides - nothing rang any bells! So not sure.

How do watch online Fuzzy?

Is Matt Bomer that open? I know that photos of him and his boyfriend are on the internet, but I don't think he's ever publicly acknowledged that he's gay (or bi) - not that he has to I hasten to add, his private life is his own! It does seem to be one of those generally accepted facts though smile

Whippoorwhill Thu 28-Jul-11 18:46:30

I thought he was but looking at Google it seems that he's not that open. There are pictures of his partner and their kids but he's steering clear of actually making a declaration.

GoldenMama Thu 11-Aug-11 13:43:53

www.letmewatchthis.com
loads of shows and movies to choose from

GoldenMama Thu 11-Aug-11 13:44:32

sorry, Fuzzy here.......name changed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now