Talk

Advanced search

Eastenders - how many Male Moons do we need? Really?

(14 Posts)
SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 26-Jul-11 13:37:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lollipopzikle Tue 26-Jul-11 13:47:05

I agree!! Where are the female Moons?

Also, i want more Slaters!!

griphook Tue 26-Jul-11 21:16:08

it is sooooo boring at the moment, none of them can act, Eastenders sort your self out

stupefy Wed 27-Jul-11 11:34:24

EE is bad at the moment isn't it.

All the male moons look so alike I'm starting to wonder if there is going to be a cloning storyline at Christmas.

Max's misses ( not Tanya. The cleaning freak) is awful too isn't she.. What is the point ?

crazynanna Wed 27-Jul-11 11:35:45

I would keep the nutter and bin the rest wink

GwendolineMaryLacey Wed 27-Jul-11 11:41:57

Alfie and Tommy...and David Essex. Otherwise, the shower of talentless Moons can bugger off, especially that foul Michael.

Bring back the Slaters! We want Belinda! grin

danniclare Tue 02-Aug-11 01:35:27

Well, still to come are Gay Moon, Army Moon and Psycho Moon. That could be 3 or fewer characters. Then there's Dr Moon who worked hard and did well for himself, yet strangely moves back to Walford and hangs out in the pub. The BBC were thinking about Disabled Moon but there is no wheelchair access in Walford. Builder Moon was dropped as that's too much like a proper job. But they are keen on Ethnic Moon, the result of a long standing relationship at the Taj Walford, rumoured to be played by Omid Djalili.

Steve Harley, Chas, Dave have been contacted. Long lost really old uncle Moon will be played by grumpy but lovable really Alan Sugar. And Retired Detective Moon (black sheep of the family, obviously) will be played by Dick van Dyke.

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 02-Aug-11 14:03:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

psiloveyou Tue 02-Aug-11 16:12:09

What annoys me most is that not one of them looks like Mr Essex in his younger days.

<lust emoticon>

CatFlaps Tue 02-Aug-11 22:46:33

Cannot STAND michael. Hes so scrawny and weird and make my skin crawl. Urgh that smile.......boak!

RedBlanket Tue 02-Aug-11 22:50:18

Did Jake die? Shame I was hoping he'd come back.

stupefy Wed 03-Aug-11 06:51:53

Michael has a very plasticky face. I think he's secretly a robot.

CeliaDeBohun Wed 03-Aug-11 09:00:42

Cannot STAND michael. Hes so scrawny and weird and make my skin crawl. Urgh that smile.......boak!

He used to be really hot back in the day. I had a serious crush on him when he was in This Life blush He has aged surprisingly badly.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 07-Aug-11 15:38:29

from what i rem from the moons, when they came to the square it was alfie/spencer and nana and no other relatives

but then suddenly all desend hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now