Heroes
Criminal minds
Sherlock Holmes
Spooks
White chapel
Flash forward

Are there any new series in the pipeline

BelfastBloke Sat 23-Jul-11 19:36:11

Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch are taking a break from filming The Hobbit in order to film at least three more episodes of Sherlock Holmes.

The break was a condition of Martin Freeman being cast as Bilbo Baggins. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to be the lead in one of the biggest blockbusters of the next few years.

talkingnonsense Sat 23-Jul-11 19:38:33

Am pretty sure I read that flasforward wasn't picked up for another season.

jetmonkey Sat 23-Jul-11 19:39:10

Flashforward and Heroes got cancelled sad

Paschaelina Sat 23-Jul-11 19:39:18

Heroes got binned after season 4.

MinnieBar Sat 23-Jul-11 19:44:45

Spooks usually comes back in the autumn. Presumably without Richard Armitage this time so let's hope they find some good replacement totty.

LaCidrai Sat 23-Jul-11 22:36:44

I used to love Bodies. Shame they only did the one series.

LaCidrai Sat 23-Jul-11 22:37:06

oh and Hotel Babylon, is that likely to return?

Valpollicella Sat 23-Jul-11 22:38:43

Sherlock will be on again in August - 3 more episodes, hurrah!

Spooks is back very soon as well

Valpollicella Sat 23-Jul-11 22:39:14

Unlikely re Hotel Babylon returning

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AnyFuleKno Sun 24-Jul-11 08:29:18

I was completely gutted about flash forward. I mean, the whole series made no sense without an ending to wrap it up!

Apparently there is a book on which the series was loosely based, and this thread has reminded me to look it up on amazon

jetmonkey Sun 24-Jul-11 18:51:53

my DH has read the book - not that great he said and quite different to the series - haven't read it myself though smile

HarrietJones Sun 24-Jul-11 18:53:07

The book was pretty crap.

Newbabynewmum Sun 24-Jul-11 20:08:44

I loved flashfoward. You're right though it made absolutely no sense!

LordOfTheFlies Sun 24-Jul-11 21:02:09

YY LaCidrai Bodies was brilliant,gory, watch behind your hands and in parts so funny.

I thought they did another series though.
At the end of Series 1 the main character (Max Beesley) said to a patient:"I'm Mr ?and I'm here to look after you"

But then there was something later where the blond Dr was pregnant/married to the Keith Allen character IIRC.

One comment that always makes me PMSL was when K.Allen Dr said a patient had a vagina like a wizards sleeve but unfortunately her husband was on the phone and heard every word.Cringe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now