Talk

Advanced search

Corrie seems to be picking up

(47 Posts)
katkitya Fri 22-Jul-11 21:38:11

About time. I think Gary is a great little actor.

pestroid Fri 22-Jul-11 21:42:55

So do I. Do you think they got rid of Eddie, just so Anna and Owen could get together.
How bad tho was James in last night's episode with Ken?

katkitya Fri 22-Jul-11 21:52:00

And, Ken still defending him? terrible. Isn't that the guy who's his son in rl or, is it james's dad? Gary is just like Owen isn't he? I sense trouble between the two brewing?!

pestroid Fri 22-Jul-11 22:01:52

James Cunningham - Ken's grandson is played by Bill Roache' son James.
Lawrence Cunningham - Ken's son and James' dad is played by Bill Roache' son Linus.
But, I am sure Linus played Peter for a while in the 70's

katkitya Fri 22-Jul-11 22:12:39

Good memory!! Who was babysitting little Fay???

whatkungfuthat Sat 23-Jul-11 08:56:57

She was on a sleepover. I did think evil James was going to come back and attack Deirdre in her dressing gown for any cash lying about. Audrey and Mark make me feel ill!

gregssausageroll Sat 23-Jul-11 09:05:01

Did anyone else laugh at Deirdre when he asked Ken if he wanted to watch a movie and followed it up with Misery! I laughed out loud but DH didn't get it!

traceybeaker Sat 23-Jul-11 09:15:35

yes I laugh out loud as well.

ProfYaffle Sat 23-Jul-11 09:25:58

Did anyone see Tracey playing her tapes the other night? That made me lol.

whatkungfuthat Sat 23-Jul-11 10:12:13

Yes, Bros!

katkitya Sat 23-Jul-11 10:24:06

As if anyone listens to Bros!! I hope nothing happens to Izzy. Where is Rosie supposed to be?

whatkungfuthat Sat 23-Jul-11 16:19:34

Isn't Rosie on a modelling job in Newcastle or somewhere? The whole Izzy/Gary story is looking like its building to DV, hope not. I have decided that I don't really like Leanne, she is just a bit too bland. Frank is going to be more trouble too.

katkitya Sun 24-Jul-11 12:00:36

Ive just seen Gary on this morning, what a lovely lad. Good looking as well!

gregssausageroll Sun 24-Jul-11 16:55:44

I hope Gary's behaviour is a reaction to the Army and not DV although I don't recall them tackling that since Sally had an affair and lived in the flat above Dev's shop.

katkitya Sun 24-Jul-11 21:15:51

I don't recall that at all!!! We've had dv with the stripper. I don't take to her at all. Do you think the lovely Peter is going to end up doing something stupid? I have a feeling Gary is going to have a major breakdown. Can I just ask. Where does everyone sleep in sallys house and does she acknowledge baby Jack?

Maybe Kevin sleeps in Rosie's room. He's been staying for a long time now, that storyline has really fizzled out, you could easily forget that they aren't supposed to be a couple any more, can't see how they are going to move him out of the house again now.

I don't like the whole Owen and Anna thing, she's such a sweetie, he's such a scumbag, treated Eileen so badly. The Gary storyline is a good one, although uncomfortable watching.

I'm not enjoying watching Tracey get her claws back into Steve.

gregssausageroll Sun 24-Jul-11 21:25:59

Don't know. It is a bit like the pub!

I know Rose and Sophie were to share as Kevin and Sally didn't want her sharing with Sian so there is 2 rooms. Kevin and Sally would have had one but they are not together anymore so it would need to be 4!

Who was the stripper?

Lloyd's girlfriend was a stripper, he met her when taxiing her home from work. Her husband beat her up and she left him and went to stay with Lloyd. Think she's being written out, fine by me, The character is a bit of a waste of space. Haven't seen the ex for a while, is he still with Maria?

gregssausageroll Sun 24-Jul-11 21:33:19

that's right. remember now.

pestroid Sun 24-Jul-11 22:54:06

I heard Lloyd's girlfriend Cheryl and her ex (Maria's fella) are being written out. Apparently the ex has a brain tumor and is going to run of with Cheryl.

HeidiKat Mon 25-Jul-11 19:14:11

Mark annoys me, why is he always smiling when he speaks?

katkitya Mon 25-Jul-11 19:56:15

I don't think he can close his mouth with all them teeth.

DesperateHousewife21 Mon 25-Jul-11 20:20:23

Mark and Audrey make me cringe.

I cannot STAND Izzy, she makes my skin crawl. I hate the she speaks and her facial expressions. GRR!

SweetestThing Mon 25-Jul-11 20:54:44

"And then Dylon wanted to do a ploppy and I was caught between two stools" - oh yes, Corrie is getting back to normal!!

mumatron Mon 25-Jul-11 21:00:26

'Caught between 2 stools' classic!

I felt so sorry for gary tonight. I had a little tear in my eye.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now