Talk

Advanced search

anyone else ADORE The Middle?

(13 Posts)
Pleb1969 Fri 22-Jul-11 20:12:16

the script writers are genius, I implore any parents out there to watch The Middle if you haven't already. I have tears of laughter streaming down my face right now...

LifeOfKate Fri 22-Jul-11 20:53:55

Ooo, I love it too! Think my favourite character is Axl, I swing between wanting to slap him to totally understanding where he is coming from grin
Is there a 3rd series yet? I am currently consoling myself with repeats of series 1 at 4pm..

Pleb1969 Fri 22-Jul-11 20:58:43

I nearly put <whispers 'right now'> at the end of my post but wasn't sure if everyone would get it! I LOVE Axl - my mate has called her 9mo Black Lab after him! We are about to get a new puppy and I seriously considered calling it Brick! But it's a girl...

sorry, off on a tangent there. Is there a box set available? If there is, I MUST HAVE IT! Should DH and I be worried that we can relate to this programme so much?

Tigresswoods Fri 22-Jul-11 22:07:18

Sue and her little dances are the stuff of legend!

LordOfTheFlies Fri 22-Jul-11 22:36:52

My DCs love it.
DS used to watch Scrubs and the janitor plays the dad but his character is completely different.

DD loves the episode where the daughter smacks her head off the wall of the swimming pool.

We made an "Elf on the Shelf" doll last year and as you have to name them, I was thinking Sheldon or Howard (Big Bang Theory) but DCs wanted to call it Brick. I think not!

TheOriginalBanshee Sat 23-Jul-11 21:27:27

Love The Middle- espcially Sue- Sue Heck! Also love Malcolm in the Middle with a similarly dysfuncitonal middle amercian family. The actress who plays Frankie used to be Debra in Everybody Loves Raymond and I started watching the re-runs of that when I spotted her on there. It's really funny too. Very cleverly written.

LifeOfKate Sat 23-Jul-11 21:49:14

Banshee - yes, I have always loved Malcolm in the Middle too, it's quite a similar comedy smile

Songbird Mon 25-Jul-11 10:56:56

Oh I really love it. Axl and Sue are the best, for totally difference. I think the boy who plays Axl is fab - Gaaaaaaaaahd!

MyMamaToldMe Wed 27-Jul-11 11:01:09

I love it too - can't wait for the next series!

blewit Wed 27-Jul-11 23:35:55

What chanel is it on please?

turnitup Thu 28-Jul-11 08:57:17

Sky 1

Oh we LOVE it too - me and DC's especially.

I just love every single family member in it, I just cant pick one

I can sooooo relate to the mum - loved the 'shouty' episode the most.

Cant wait for series 3

hardshipuntold Fri 29-Jul-11 19:30:15

its genius and just like our family

iklboo Fri 29-Jul-11 19:42:00

It's practically a documentary!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now