Talk

Advanced search

I said I would. Peter Andre Klaxon, anyone watching?

(7 Posts)
SuePurblybilt Thu 21-Jul-11 21:02:52

Anyone watching it now or planning on the plus one? Coming to mock and sneer? Do lets.

nancy75 Thu 21-Jul-11 21:04:02

The other day i saw a program called PETER ANDRE HERE TO HELP. If i was in need of help Peter Andre would be the last bloody person i would want to find on my doorstep

SuePurblybilt Thu 21-Jul-11 21:05:36

That's the one Nancy, we had a lovely big Orange bitch at him last week. He's on again tonight.

nancy75 Thu 21-Jul-11 21:10:09

Not on my telly! I can stand him, even though he "loves his kids & he's such a great dad" (need vomit picture here)

Has he trademarked "i love my kids" yet? he really should it's such a great catchphrase, although maybe in danger of being slightly overused in his shows.

ReadyToDrink Sat 23-Jul-11 09:01:32

I just came to find this - where was everyone?! I have it recorded on my Sky box. I have to try to get around to watching it this morning before I go on holiday. I can't miss him & Carby Claire 'helping' disadvantaged children. Whether the kids like it or not.

AlfieandAnnieRose Sat 23-Jul-11 11:11:50

Oh leave him alone, whats he done to you? hmm All he's done is be a loving dad and be there for his kids, how can that be a bad thing? Save your energy for something more worthwhile!

ReadyToDrink Sat 23-Jul-11 11:41:39

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now