Talk

Advanced search

Calling ALL Emmerdale Fans, i NEED your help please.

(5 Posts)
M0naLisa Thu 21-Jul-11 09:26:26

You will be helping me a great deal, if you all could. I got through to the 2nd round on This Mornings Soap Star Superbrain. The next round is questions on Emmerdale.

As i am trying to swat up on Emmerdale please could you (if you can be bothered) write out 10 questions for me to answer, write them down, you keep the answers.

Write them here and i will copy and paste with my answers, i PROMISE on this earth i will NOT google (i couldnt google today) so i wont for this. If i simply do not know that answer i will type PASS.

Please you would be helping me a great deal, cos then the questions i dont know i can research - you could in reply put in the answer or correct for me when i replort my potential answers.

is that too complicated???

Thank you

LordOfTheFlies Thu 21-Jul-11 20:44:25

What was the name of the village before it became Emmerdale

What was Seth Armstrongs profession

Who has lived at Home Farm

What was Zoe Tates profession

Why did Viv Hope go to prison

When and where was Belle Dingle born

What was the name of Nick Bates and Elsa's baby

Who killed Frank Tate and how did he die.What particularly callous thing did this person do

Who played Sadie King

How did Vic Windsor die.Who was responsible

Good Luck smile

M0naLisa Thu 21-Jul-11 22:04:31

What was the name of the village before it became Emmerdale
Beckindale

What was Seth Armstrongs profession
Hunter?

Who has lived at Home Farm
The Glovers
The Tates
The Kings
The Maseys
The Wyldes
The Verneys?

What was Zoe Tates profession
Accountant?

Why did Viv Hope go to prison
She bit Angel

When and where was Belle Dingle born
The pig barn

What was the name of Nick Bates and Elsa's baby
Alice?

Who killed Frank Tate and how did he die.What particularly callous thing did this person do
Didnt he have a heart attack, was he poinsoned?

Who played Sadie King
Patsy Kensit

How did Vic Windsor die.Who was responsible
She was in the cafe fire, DC Henshall was responsible after he set fire to Katies cottage

LordOfTheFlies Thu 21-Jul-11 23:42:37

Ok shall I give you the answers. Are you sitting comfortably?
Then I'll begin....

1: right
2:gamekeeper at HomeFarm
3: I'll need to check and get back to you- these questions were off the top of my airy-fairy head
4:Vet - Paddy was her business partner
5:She was involved in charity fraud (it was Nicola King who bit Cathy Hope because Cathy bit Angel)
6: Yes, pigpen, Christmas Day (can't remember what year) and Lisa didn't even know she was pregnant!
7: Right, Alice
8: He had a heart attack after Kim Tate 'came back from the dead' and wouldn't let him have his angina tablets.She checked his breathing with her compact mirror, it didn't steam up.She powdered her nose (with the compact, not had a pee) then stepped over him and smirked.
9: Right- classy soap bitch
10: He was shot in a bungled post office raid by Viv Hopes (previously Windsors) ex husband.On Christmas Day IIRC.

Stay away from Emmerdale on Christmas Day I say!

M0naLisa Fri 22-Jul-11 11:02:49

I read no:10 as how did viv die. not vic, i knew he was shot lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now