Talk

Advanced search

Sherlock tonight - for those who missed it 1st time round

(12 Posts)
turnitup Wed 20-Jul-11 17:47:10

Have been waiting for ages for a repeat of this

smile

Dumbledoresgirl Wed 20-Jul-11 17:53:34

Got the dvds but still might watch if there is nothing better on. Is this to herald some new episodes? <hopeful>

LadyClariceCannockMonty Thu 21-Jul-11 14:26:05

Dumbledores, they are currently filming the last of the three new episodes. I think they'll be screened in the autumn or winter. They're based on The Hound of the Baskervilles, A Scandal in Bohemia and The Final Problem.

<can't wait>
massively mildly obsessed>

Highlander Thu 21-Jul-11 14:38:26

awesome grin

iklboo Thu 21-Jul-11 14:40:50

Oh aye! A bit of Benecol Cummerbund to warm the Wednesday cockles. I've recorded ot to watch tonight now we've finished watching Game of Thrones.

<having Khal Drogo withdrawal symptoms already>

LadyClariceCannockMonty Thu 21-Jul-11 15:37:54

grin at Benecol Cummerbund.

I'm behind on Game of Thrones, having had to download it illegally get creative about sourcing it. So I'm still catching up – only on episode 5 and very much enjoying it! Don't fancy Khal Drogo though. Am, disturbingly, developing a crush on Viserys Targaryen. Too young but oh, I so would.

Sorry to get off topic ...

unitarian Thu 21-Jul-11 17:15:35

Any hints on 'creative sourcing'?
I'd like to watch Game of Thrones and I've missed Grey's Anatomy so much since giving Sky the heave-ho.

I saw Sherlock Holmes for the first time last night and thought it was brilliant.

CeliaFate Thu 21-Jul-11 19:13:04

I loved this first time around, despite being very sniffy initially about it being set in modern times. I thought they did an amazing job.

iklboo Thu 21-Jul-11 19:21:02

I wouldnt kick John Snow out of bed for eating crackers either (the Game of Thrones character, not 'swingometer' bloke). No idea how we creatively sourced it. DH's mate did it for us on Saturday when he came round.

VivaLeBeaver Thu 21-Jul-11 19:23:55

I am desperate for Game of Thrones.

iklboo Fri 22-Jul-11 07:48:44

It's soooooo good. We got through 10 episodes in 3 nights!

LadyClariceCannockMonty Fri 22-Jul-11 11:10:34

My DP got G of T and Mildred Pierce, and In Treatment, and I could go on for me; I don't know how but I can ask. Although I probably won't understand the explanation. grin

Did not watch the re-run of Sherlock, despite being sorely tempted. I have it on DVD and have watched it zillions of a few times. DP would mock mercilessly if I suggested watching it off the telly again, but he's just insecure cos he knows how much I perve over like and admire the Cumberbatch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now