Talk

Advanced search

Same Smile theme tune rip-off

(8 Posts)
maniacbug Tue 19-Jul-11 15:03:26

Now, this has been bugging me since DD's nursery broke up last week and I have found myself resorting to CBeebies just in time for the horrors of Same Smile... And I finally got it: that theme tune is Crash by The Primitives!

(I do realise I need to get a life and plan some summer holiday activities - just posting in the [frankly, unlikely] hope that that anyone else out there is losing sleep over it.)

maniacbug Tue 19-Jul-11 15:52:09

Last bit came out wrong. Obviously not hoping anyone else losing sleep over it...
<end-of-term-addled brain>

GwendolineMaryLacey Tue 19-Jul-11 15:53:24

I lost sleep over it when the programme first came out, and then it hit me when Crash came round in random shuffle on my iPod. I was ridiculously pleased because it had been bugging me for ages blush

Happydogsaddog Tue 19-Jul-11 17:42:42

Can't bear same smile for the record. But Gwen is your nm from an Enid Blyton series? On the subject of being annoyed at not placing where you recognise something from grin

GwendolineMaryLacey Tue 19-Jul-11 19:36:04

i'm the spoilt, blonde princess with the soppy mother in Malory Towers smile The one that no one likes!

Stuffedcat Tue 19-Jul-11 21:16:58

Yes, I realised that a few months ago too! thought it must be just be me who thought so/remembered The Primitives..

wigglesrock Tue 19-Jul-11 21:18:57

My husband realised it as soon as he heard it, he'll be all delighted someone else has noticed grin

pumpupthevolume Wed 20-Jul-11 16:40:17

Yes, this bugs me too! Wonder what the Primitives are doing now? I remember being in awe of the lead singer's blond Marilyn Monroe-style hair!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: