Talk

Advanced search

Janine's roots - Eastenders

(6 Posts)
MrsLevinson Fri 15-Jul-11 20:23:46

What's the deal with Janine's 4 inch dark roots? She's meant to have just had her hair done. Am I missing something?

RightUpMyRue Fri 15-Jul-11 20:26:10

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw her. She's a millionaire but couldn't afford her roots done? Crap.

LynetteScavo Fri 15-Jul-11 20:32:44

And why, on inheriting a load of dosh would you suddenly wear loads more blusher?

Wolfgirl Fri 15-Jul-11 20:39:44

I hope there is a good story line for Janine. I think she is one of the best characters on the Sq tbh. It would just be typical that the inheritance is snatched from her, by that loan she just took out; it would be good to see her settled in a place, but be a bit of arrogant sly funny Robin Hood on the side, blessing people now n again, and not keeping the dosh just to herself. Some of the 'lines' they give her are hilarious... where she spoke to Jodie and her mate and said... 'sorry, am I keeping you? shouldnt you be at a Mensa meeting or something?' - hilarious. Yeah, Janine must stay, and her family must give her some slack. Be good to see her back with Ryan.

LynetteScavo Fri 15-Jul-11 21:00:12

Hmm...it was a bit pants the way Roxy spent 3 million without noticing. Even I couldn't do that.

Wolfgirl Sat 16-Jul-11 19:18:40

It is the script writers, ensuring she looks a right dumbo. I agree, no one could spend like that without keeping some sort of track, she owned businesses too, didnt she? Ronnie should have stepped in more perhaps. Anyway, 3 mil..... most sensible people would invest, or seek advice.

Heck..... look at us... it's a soap for goodness sake grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now