Talk

Advanced search

ER Season 6

(8 Posts)
EuphemiaMcGonagall Wed 13-Jul-11 14:24:43

Oh man - Doug Ross may have left, but we still have: Mark & Elizabeth getting it on; Rocket Romano, king of the quick-fire insult; Carter and Weaver and Hathaway and ... OMG! ... Dr Luka Kovac! Swoon!

ER was just the BEST!

cocoachannel Wed 13-Jul-11 16:01:56

Here, here!!

Just watching yesterday's episode. DD is four months and I've watched the lot since starting maternity leave. Have just got to the point where I stopped watching the first time round (I think it must have been when I when to uni), so all very exciting now (small pleasures...)!

Piggychunk Wed 13-Jul-11 17:20:06

Isn't series 6 the best, well that I can remember anyway .. Please no spoliers but isn't the last episodes brilliant or am I getting my series mixed up??

Mummyloveskisses Thu 14-Jul-11 00:48:10

What channel and what time please.... I really, really miss ER.... and love love loved Carter up until he got with that awful Kem sad

mejon Thu 14-Jul-11 09:55:55

Sky Atlantic - I watch it at 2pm every weekday afternoon but I've just seen that it is on now (9-10am) too. I think they show them back to back on a Saturday or Sunday aswell.

chipstick10 Thu 14-Jul-11 10:25:08

I am loving ER soooo much. first time round i just dipped in and out so this is great for me. love peter benton also.

MonaLotte Thu 14-Jul-11 10:28:28

I love it too! I watched it on and off first time round. Now DH and I are hooked. I do miss Doug though.... swoon!

EuphemiaMcGonagall Thu 14-Jul-11 23:06:27

Hey! Hawkeye Pearce just showed up! Isn't the Korean War over? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now