Talk

Advanced search

(delurks) I want to watch true blood online please help!

(10 Posts)
severnofnine Tue 12-Jul-11 20:28:01

right then I an officially delurking because I am getting cheesed off with not being able to watch the 4th series of true blood online.

I know its a bit naughty but if one was to theoretically try and watch streaming TV where would be the best place to do it?? I may have heard somone saying that it is possible to do it via the megavideo site however they all dont work!! argghh. I dont want to download lots of crap onto my laptop but DH is working late tonight and i quite fancy a true blood marathon.....

plleeeeassssssssseeee!

Sassyfrassy Wed 13-Jul-11 18:18:55

try eztv

suzikettles Wed 13-Jul-11 18:25:53

I might have thought about downloaded something called Hotspot Shield which conceals what country your IP is in so I could watch stuff on HULU. And it might have worked perfectly well hmm [shifty]

<waits to be tracked down by the Feds>

Sassyfrassy Wed 13-Jul-11 19:08:20

There is also the hypothetical possibility of downloading a show using a bit torrent client, then sticking it on a usb stick and sticking said usb stick in to telly, xbox or ps3, enabling you, hypothetically speaking of course, to watch shows on your telly. All hypothetical of course. Just a possibility ...

LaWeasleyAintWeaselyAnymore Wed 13-Jul-11 19:36:36

hypothetically, try googling surf the channel.

SleepyDopeyGrumpy Wed 13-Jul-11 22:06:49

Here you go

Dontbugmemalone Thu 14-Jul-11 18:39:56

Use the megavideo links, let it stream, disconnect the internet and enjoy

Dontbugmemalone Thu 14-Jul-11 18:42:13

try again

severnofnine Thu 14-Jul-11 19:23:43

thanks everyone... it looks like there are a few options for my to try.
I mentioned sassy's idea of watching on the big telly tonightto DH.... but he started frowning so the laptop and I are going to have an early night in bed with vampire bill a glass or red wineand some custard creams.
thanks again

Sassyfrassy Thu 14-Jul-11 23:23:39

My DH isn't allowed the telly. It's all mine and he can sit at his computer and play games =) Works out very well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: