Talk

Advanced search

(delurks) I want to watch true blood online please help!

(10 Posts)
severnofnine Tue 12-Jul-11 20:28:01

right then I an officially delurking because I am getting cheesed off with not being able to watch the 4th series of true blood online.

I know its a bit naughty but if one was to theoretically try and watch streaming TV where would be the best place to do it?? I may have heard somone saying that it is possible to do it via the megavideo site however they all dont work!! argghh. I dont want to download lots of crap onto my laptop but DH is working late tonight and i quite fancy a true blood marathon.....

plleeeeassssssssseeee!

Sassyfrassy Wed 13-Jul-11 18:18:55

try eztv

suzikettles Wed 13-Jul-11 18:25:53

I might have thought about downloaded something called Hotspot Shield which conceals what country your IP is in so I could watch stuff on HULU. And it might have worked perfectly well hmm [shifty]

<waits to be tracked down by the Feds>

Sassyfrassy Wed 13-Jul-11 19:08:20

There is also the hypothetical possibility of downloading a show using a bit torrent client, then sticking it on a usb stick and sticking said usb stick in to telly, xbox or ps3, enabling you, hypothetically speaking of course, to watch shows on your telly. All hypothetical of course. Just a possibility ...

LaWeasleyAintWeaselyAnymore Wed 13-Jul-11 19:36:36

hypothetically, try googling surf the channel.

SleepyDopeyGrumpy Wed 13-Jul-11 22:06:49

Here you go

Dontbugmemalone Thu 14-Jul-11 18:39:56

Use the megavideo links, let it stream, disconnect the internet and enjoy

Dontbugmemalone Thu 14-Jul-11 18:42:13

try again

severnofnine Thu 14-Jul-11 19:23:43

thanks everyone... it looks like there are a few options for my to try.
I mentioned sassy's idea of watching on the big telly tonightto DH.... but he started frowning so the laptop and I are going to have an early night in bed with vampire bill a glass or red wineand some custard creams.
thanks again

Sassyfrassy Thu 14-Jul-11 23:23:39

My DH isn't allowed the telly. It's all mine and he can sit at his computer and play games =) Works out very well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now