Talk

Advanced search

Corrie - Have I missed something?

(8 Posts)
Bomper Fri 08-Jul-11 12:27:25

Are Audrey and Marc a couple now? Or just good friends? Saw them vehmenetly denying anything was going on to Rula Lenska (can't remember her character's name) in the Nick's Bistro (how 80's is that?!) but now they seem to be together. confused

PastyKensit Fri 08-Jul-11 14:57:59

No, just friends at the mo. They go out on the town in an upcoming episode with Marc in his tranny gear.

Bomper Fri 08-Jul-11 15:05:42

The way he talks really grates on my nerves. Used to quite like him when I was a young girl when he was in Butterflies an all!!

meditrina Fri 08-Jul-11 15:08:27

I agree, Bomper. I was wondering if he's had something done to his teeth, because all his speech seems a bit forced and it certainly wasn't like that when he was the more fanciable son in Butterflies.

PastyKensit Fri 08-Jul-11 17:08:08

He must have the same dentist as Rula Lenska.

LordOfTheFlies Sat 09-Jul-11 15:50:10

I haven't watched Corrie since John fell off the hospital roof.
Not deliberate non-watching.Just missed it and CBA with catch up so let it slide.
Saw 3 mins on ITV this morning.Sean and Marcus trying to video Dylan.
Switched off again,still not inspired.

hotcrossbun99 Mon 11-Jul-11 12:44:41

Butterflies!!!!! THAT'S where I've seen him before! [hconfused]

Cathy

hocuspontas Mon 11-Jul-11 20:39:10

Oh yes! I've been trying to think who he was! Very distinctive voice. So did Audrey know about the cross-dressing before she turned up on his doorstep only she didn't seem very surprised. I'm a dip-in-and-out Corrie fan so I'm not always up to speed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now