Talk

Advanced search

Ronnie (EE)

(10 Posts)
MogandMe Thu 07-Jul-11 20:27:29

So did you agree with the outcome.

Must say it made me sad as she sat with the locket.

TartyMcFarty Thu 07-Jul-11 20:30:35

Me too sad

MogandMe Thu 07-Jul-11 20:35:13

I don't know what I wanted to happen but it was a bit sad

shabbapinkfrog Thu 07-Jul-11 20:35:19

The original storyline was so wrong....so very wrong. I googled (at the time of the baby swap story) how many women in the UK had swopped their dead baby for a live one and came up with 'no matches.' Sadly, as a bereaved mum, in my experience, the thought of swopping my sons for someone elses, never, ever entered my head.

I am just glad that this storyline is coming to a close. I think Kat and Alfie have played tremendous roles in all of this. Ronnies character has been, for me, unbelievable.

However, tonights episode has made me reflect on a lot of things and has made me sob.

The man responsible for EE for the past few months originally produced Hollyoaks so maybe thats where the more far fetched stories have originated from.

emmspemms Thu 07-Jul-11 20:55:39

I shed a few tears , I know the baby swap story was a bit unrealistic , but Kat was so believable as a grieving mother , and when Ronnie started to realise what she had done , I was hooked into it .
I know it's a soap , and not real life , this was the only ending that worked.

Isn't Michael Moon awful ?

gregssausageroll Fri 08-Jul-11 08:18:57

I am not sure how I expected it to end but I did shed a tear or 2. She had to go to prison. Poor Jack. I am glad it is over though.

MogandMe Fri 08-Jul-11 08:44:53

Yep agree Michael Moon is awful - wonder what will happen to him now - aprt from being beaten by Phil and Jack.

hellyeah Fri 08-Jul-11 08:55:45

I missed the second half, what happened

GwendolineMaryLacey Fri 08-Jul-11 08:58:02

She got 3 years but Kat gave a speech at the end about how she forgave her and they were really similar. Then they did that touching hands through the glass thing.

I blubbed blush but am pg so have an excuse.

SeaChelles Fri 08-Jul-11 12:41:04

I cried. Am a wuss..... sad

I thought it was all very sad throughout the storyline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now