Talk

Advanced search

Michael Moon in Eastenders, blimey.......

(10 Posts)
Stangirl Wed 06-Jul-11 14:03:54

I think I'm seriously screwed up because since he started going all creepy I fancy the pants off of him. I'm never really fancied an Eastenders character before but last night the scene in the gym with him in the hooded dressing gown made me all unnecessary. Anyone with me on this one or can I have him all for myself?

sharbie Wed 06-Jul-11 14:40:45

no me too

Wolfgirl Wed 06-Jul-11 17:26:53

therapy thread over there LOL. not my cup o tea at allllllll! <<shivers at thought of that wide mouth frog and glistening white teeth>>

basket case to Ronnie. Have you noticed that there must be a new writer, as we have now had to scenes where the characters have been twisted... the Masouds, and now Ronnie. Oh... and less we forget, even Janine is getting it twisted about her dearly departed granny grin

MadameCastafiore Wed 06-Jul-11 17:28:37

Ooooohhh no too skinny.

Want a man to have a bigger waist measurement than me!

strandednomore Wed 06-Jul-11 17:29:33

Don't you remember him in This Life? (or am I showing my age?). He was definitely fanciable then.
I can't decide if he is a great actor or ridiculously over the top. I think he's great for EE, I guess you sort of have to be OTT to be in a soap. I suspect he'll be around for a long time - they look like they are making the Moons the new Mitchells.

FooffyShmoofferschinhair Wed 06-Jul-11 18:38:26

Weird and alien like when wearing shirts buttoned right up to the neck.

Possibly fanciable when not wearing shirts buttoned right up to the bleedin neck.

In a dressing gown...well grin

sharbie Wed 06-Jul-11 19:37:29

oh yes i remember this life

sincitylover Thu 07-Jul-11 13:45:19

he's now a bit skinny for me but have fancied Steve John Shepherd for ages (since this life)smile

winkle2 Fri 09-Sep-11 10:55:30

I agree. I had a very inappropriate dream about him the other week and that has fuelled my obsession for him further!

At around April time I thought he was hot, now I think he's SERIOUSLY sexy!

whatkungfuthat Fri 09-Sep-11 17:54:32

Didn't he used to go out with Martine 'get orf my bleeding dress' McCutcheon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now