Talk

Advanced search

stolen,anyone able to update me?

(10 Posts)
hellymelly Sun 03-Jul-11 21:22:18

I'm watching this,and I'm finding it hard to fathom-is this a second episode? (I missed the start).Can anyone fill me in?

dragonmother Sun 03-Jul-11 21:49:40

I don't know as missed the start too but by god it's beautifully filmed.

wigglesrock Sun 03-Jul-11 21:56:04

Sorry, had written a bit of an update but bloody MN keeps updating!! It just started at 9pm tonight, not sure if its more than one part. Not sure if enjoying its the right word but it is beautifully shot and acted. Can barely watch.

Daydreaming Sun 03-Jul-11 22:03:14

Agree that beautifully filmed.
It is sad to watch because unfortunately this is all based on what is really happening. Also, I know for a fact that there are many people brought into the uk to work as domestic help and even those who are paid are often illegally here and paid very little.

I think it started tonight. God it is tragic though. I am not good with kids getting killed. That's what happens when you have a child of your own I suppose. Going to give DS a special hug now.

iamnotsuperwoman Sun 03-Jul-11 22:26:22

It is ever so well made but so upsetting and frustrating. sad

Well at least it had a happy ending for one child. Only a few thousand more to go sad

hellymelly Sun 03-Jul-11 22:31:37

Just finished-heartbreaking wasn't it.Just thinking of children being trafficked makes me feel sick.

ChablisLover Sun 03-Jul-11 22:38:01

So sad - am in bits.

Thought provoking piece.

Speechless really.

Jude89 Mon 04-Jul-11 11:31:36

Its a one off drama and available on iplayer now
www.bbc.co.uk/i/b012g030/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now