Talk

Advanced search

Katie,,,,,,,Standing up for Harvey

(16 Posts)
lottiejenkins Thu 30-Jun-11 21:18:47

I am not a big fan of KP but i have to say im seeing her in a whole new light in this programme........

Glitterknickaz Thu 30-Jun-11 21:42:33

too right

lottiejenkins Thu 30-Jun-11 21:47:27

Ive had people make comments about Wilf when we have been out, i had an old lady move her husband away from him a few months ago. I turned round and said to her "my sons quite nice actually if you take the time and trouble to find out, oh and HE WONT HURT YOU!!!" she turned tail and went one way, i went the other, ten minutes lady she was unpacking her shopping behind me at the checkout, she realised it was me and moved her shopping to the next conveyor belt!!! grin Lottie 1- Old lady 0!!!

iwastooearlytobeayummymummy Thu 30-Jun-11 21:56:10

definately seeing her in a much better light, very interesting, insightful and thought provoking

anniebear Thu 30-Jun-11 22:02:00

enjoyed the programme very much, nice to see a different side to her smile

prettyfly1 Thu 30-Jun-11 22:10:32

I watched with interest - he is her son and I cant blame her for being furious - if someone said that about my boy I would be fit to be tied frankly. What did interest me was the female comics perspective that because its comedy he can say what he likes. Jimmy Carr has a really fascinating perspective on this. He believes that the audience moderates comedy - clearly the general public, who are the audience in this case just doesnt find it amusing and I do feel there should be some sort of acceptance in channel four at leasts case that as the channel broadcasting the olympics, jokes about a nine year disabled old boy raping his mother are at best innappropriate and at worst really a bit shocking.

prettyfly1 Thu 30-Jun-11 22:11:16

I meant paralympics - wine and typing not a good mix blush

katkitya Thu 30-Jun-11 22:36:46

Iwasnt going to watch it but, I'm glued to it now. It's a real eye opener. How tiring and challenging it is and, that's with her millions. I always knew she had this side to her. I just wish it wasn't on Sky so that my friends with sn children could see it. Sadly, they wouldn't have the time to sit down and watch it. It shouldve been on the normal channels anyway.

lisad123 Thu 30-Jun-11 22:37:02

Watching it Now grin

Makeminealarge Thu 30-Jun-11 22:43:21

i was appalled by Boyles comment. Take away Katie Price's past and her 'fame' and he would not in a million years of got away with a slapped wrist for such a comment.

Good for her, any other mother would do the same.

chipstick10 Thu 30-Jun-11 22:58:39

Gutted i missed it. I forgot it was on. Hopefully it will be repeated again.

pranma Fri 01-Jul-11 13:54:19

we watched [dh and I] and were very moved by KP's courage and dedication to her son.We were also shocked by FB's attitude-what a foul person he must be to say those things about anyone's child.

bsmirched Fri 01-Jul-11 22:23:37

It's on Sky Anytime until the 5th July.

serajen Sun 03-Jul-11 00:41:45

o come on,the girl never spends time with him, what with her flying to LA for hair extensions and constant filming and PR, a real mum would give all that up - don't tell me she needs the money - and be at her son's side

MeantToStopAtTwo Sun 03-Jul-11 16:17:03

Thanks, I'm off to watch this now. Didn't know it was on Anytime.

gregssausageroll Sun 03-Jul-11 20:57:04

Do you live with her serajen? Do you know her timetable to make such a sweeping statement? Doubt it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now